Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-16-2022, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big shocker the person who will jump ship for loot, acts like the nicest person on the server, and has no problem being in a guild with the worst leadership this project has ever seen is totally cool with the habitual liar who puts on the same fake naivety act that they do.
I did not jump ship for loot, i jumped ship cause i wanted to tank the aow/statue giants.

And riot went like a year w/o a single one. I wanted the aow sooo bad

First day as app to vanq, i got to tank both statue and aow.

So ya there u go, ofc they made it a friggin /random after that, but anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2022, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I come to RnF for the kindness.
ok ok i come for the entertainment too while I'm bored at work, but lil too far sometimes.

We all poke fun but keep within reason, don't really try to hurt people is all...talk trash whatever. example, i trained zlandi and yeli might stun me more then other wars oor of his attack range. Talk smack about gameplay, but don't try to really hurt someone.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:13 PM
Large Bat

I met UCF once while camping AC. And the funny part is we had a very similar conversation that was posted earlier in the thread. First he told everyone they were wrong about the rules of AC and explained his rules to us. Then he spent many an hour telling me all about his Meta-changing Necro gear and his 209 dex and how he can take flurry attacks and how godly he is. It was pretty funny. No judge on your character of course. Just a funny interaction and helped pass the hours at AC.
Old 08-17-2022, 02:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not jump ship for loot, i jumped ship cause i wanted to tank the aow/statue giants.

And riot went like a year w/o a single one. I wanted the aow sooo bad

First day as app to vanq, i got to tank both statue and aow.

So ya there u go, ofc they made it a friggin /random after that, but anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When your team is cheating, "I dun care. I just want to tank the Statue" is a low position to take. The shield of ignorance just isn't plausible here.
Old 08-17-2022, 08:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammasamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When your team is cheating, "I dun care. I just want to tank the Statue" is a low position to take. The shield of ignorance just isn't plausible here.
I didn't know people were cheating! Didn't think it was even possible till all that stunningly stuff blew up with scripting videos etc.

Also it's a game, my play time is limited and when I'm on I want to tank the biggest meanest mobs, it's not my job to police what people do in game to win, that's GM job/nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2022, 09:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't know people were cheating! Didn't think it was even possible till all that stunningly stuff blew up with scripting videos etc.

Also it's a game, my play time is limited and when I'm on I want to tank the biggest meanest mobs, it's not my job to police what people do in game to win, that's GM job/nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the beneficiary of cheating. Your reaction to that is what determines your true character.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:10 AM
Skeleton

Can always tell Vanq brain rot set in when you see "TO WIN". Personally, I always tell kids: win at any cost. ignore the rules, find the cheaters and liars and make sure you act just like them: TO WIN. Winning is everything kids. Mentally im 12 by the way.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can always tell Vanq brain rot set in when you see "TO WIN". Personally, I always tell kids: win at any cost. ignore the rules, find the cheaters and liars and make sure you act just like them: TO WIN. Winning is everything kids. Mentally im 12 by the way.
I didn’t read what you wrote, but i see you said “to win.” Sorry about the brain rot.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:44 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn’t read what you wrote, but i see you said “to win.” Sorry about the brain rot.
Thanks man. Only have a light case from exposure on the forums. Cant imagine the brain damage from actually being in the guild
Old 08-17-2022, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks man. Only have a light case from exposure on the forums. Cant imagine the brain damage from actually being in the guild
It's actually really fun guild, filled with helpful people.