Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

I like binding in the room itself personally. It's just much more convenient to not have to swim down vs binding at top of spires. Nothing in TD for me. I can understand if you are a cleric (for res'ing in TD).

Binding in room > spires. Spires not as cool.
Old 11-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like binding in the room itself personally. It's just much more convenient to not have to swim down vs binding at top of spires. Nothing in TD for me. I can understand if you are a cleric (for res'ing in TD).

Binding in room > spires. Spires not as cool.
every soloer will be thankful for every solo class binding in the room. more raptors for them.
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Last edited by Zoolander; 11-07-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Old 11-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every soloer will be thankful for every solo class binding in the room. more raptors for them.
Been playing EQ say day one of launch (in '99) and p99 off and on since 2010 never killed a single raptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think quadders like them...i don't play them...and I guess if you are a wizard or druid you don't need firepot room, u can bind right on the island or near it technically....that woudl be better actually

i actually see this choice as a personal preference, like the racials...i prefer inside the firepot room just cuz it feels more classic, lol...plus i like zoning into the room, just brings back a vibe
Last edited by skorge; 11-07-2020 at 09:36 AM..
Closed Thread