Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

I have 5328 hp.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was wondering why you'd cut the video before showing the plug. Did not expect it was because Guttzs zoned over and chopped your head off. Especially like the missing BP corroborating Guttzs' story.

LOL
Yeah that's real believeable, the dude literally didn't swing for 4 minutes.
He plugged and I got into a rumble with some Casual Scum and had to die to the Bard GM.
Sorry I can beat most people in your guild, even on a naked character.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that's real believeable, the dude literally didn't swing for 4 minutes.
He plugged and I got into a rumble with some Casual Scum and had to die to the Bard GM.
Sorry I can beat most people in your guild, even on a naked character.
why didnt youpost the rest of this video? how did you die? Seriously lying about something like this is beyond pathetic i am very very very sorry for whatever it is that you have going on or dont have going on in your life to sink down to this level.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guttzs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why didnt youpost the rest of this video? how did you die? Seriously lying about something like this is beyond pathetic i am very very very sorry for whatever it is that you have going on or dont have going on in your life to sink down to this level.
are you claiming you killed him?
Old 02-19-2016, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

I will personally pay you $1000 ( is that RMT?) if you can post any proof of killing me, I could probably go afk and stand still and you would figure out a way to not be able to kill me..seriously 1 hit in 4 minutes? Screenshotting a pve corpse in defense of a video proving you get demolished is hilarious. its really not that serious, it was just meant to be a fun thread. Sorry if you are offended, its just a game buddy.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will personally pay you $1000 ( is that RMT?) if you can post any proof of killing me, I could probably go afk and stand still and you would figure out a way to not be able to kill me..seriously 1 hit in 4 minutes? Screenshotting a pve corpse in defense of a video proving you get demolished is hilarious. its really not that serious, it was just meant to be a fun thread. Sorry if you are offended, its just a game buddy.
Absolutely not offended i said i feel sorry for you, i dont care if i do poorly or die in pvp i enjoy the game you have some sort of problem good luck with it i hope you find help. There is only one truth if you want to lie thats all you man. happy hunting
Old 02-19-2016, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guttzs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

ya video looked like u were winning dog, think u need better gear 8)
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

i heard guttz petitioned that crushbone orcs were screen dragging.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Some people love killing scrubs and bragging about it.
this is honestly the only reason I still play this game
Old 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i heard guttz petitioned that crushbone orcs were screen dragging.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahaha gagagahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHagahahah ahahahahaha

This board needs to stop cause that was fucking hilarious!
Closed Thread