Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u kno ur the shit when someone is rustled enuff to photoshop ur face
Is that even you?
Old 07-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Banned

I am sick and been on the toilet for a while. While taking on my formidable foes, I read through this thread. Holy shit! Some are you are ugly as hell. Also, lol from pathetic American dudes going after foreign exchange prostitute Asian pussy. Pras' Chaboo for being such a honest fella
Old 07-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Banned

yeh seen alot of that in army, low T males cannot acquire american woman go for easy alley oops on broke foreign hoes

dat american privilage tho
Old 07-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Banned

just make sure u dont assist in the move of their family after or they will divorce u when its done and they are all legal seent it play out like that literally 8 times
Old 07-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where u at in alaska fame? ANC?
Southeast but I'm movin to Fairbanks at the end of the month, not too stoked about the winter but I'll probably just stay inside and play eq
Old 07-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

cool, you going there for school? it's a real nice area, buy good winter shit and go check out all there is to offer. the hot springs are dope in the winter, the dalton highway is amazing (even better past the arctic circle).

i seen plenty of hot Athabaskan chicks last time i was there too
Old 07-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Mine is born in USA pals.

Thanks for concern.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeh seen alot of that in army, low T males cannot acquire american woman go for easy alley oops on broke foreign hoes

dat american privilage tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just make sure u dont assist in the move of their family after or they will divorce u when its done and they are all legal seent it play out like that literally 8 times
high quality advice from one dreg 2 another

i can respect a blue collar useful idiot zogbot that knows how to carry it off. +rep
Old 07-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mine is born in USA pals.

Thanks for concern.
Yeah, that's probably what she told you. I've seen those fake birth certs. They fool the average Joe ,but guys like me know to stay clear. It's all good though man. It's a fun ride till something burns or falls off. Or later you find out about her fam and her trafficking. Either way, you seem like the kind of puts who would fail for such Chinese secrets. Probably... Drink Chinese coke, for joke....
Old 07-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Fire Giant

Pussy is pussy, and I'v yet to have bad Asian pussy. You sound very bitter towards Asian pussy, did Asian pussy get the best of u?
Closed Thread