Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 07:30 AM
Banned

Default Att: GMs and Developers

We all love you and appreciate your hard efforts in delivering us plebs so much free entertainment, however when may we see this:

Quote:
The Knight classes receive some of the biggest benefits from this melee balancing. Our evaluation of knights showed that in many cases they were doing just over half the damage of a similarly equipped warrior. This is simply not enough damage to make them highly desirable in group and raid situations. The changes we are implementing put knights at a bit over three-quarters of the damage potential of a ranger or a warrior. This represents a significant upgrade from their current status, without threatening the desirability of the ranger or warrior classes.
http://wayback.archive.org/web/20020...ML/000340.html

Also hybrids 252 defence skill.

?

Much luv Farzo and all other hybrid's of red99 and blue99.

(P.s. I highly doubt a hybrid doesn even half the damage of a warrior atm so we really need this )
Old 06-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Fire Giant

Some of the top geared SK/paladins with primals on ntov raids I usually parsed them around 50-60dps, Unsure of weapons used but I think majority were 2h. I know a kunark era SK can pull 40dps with epic + buffs, not including their epic proc + self dots/taps.

Would love to see hybrids get their boost, then I might bust out agathas old paladin for something other then bashing people for a giggle, running them around for 10 minutes while I heal myself easily. Slashing for maybe double 50s is annoying, if you even hit someone.
Old 06-16-2016, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Pls GMs do this maybe then tempshit can kill Vyemm with all the SKs and Pallys they bring to raids.
Old 06-16-2016, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pls GMs do this maybe then tempshit can kill Vyemm with all the SKs and Pallys they bring to raids.
Hi Uruuk checking in for a the days forum spam? (Must be 5am in your part of the world)
Old 06-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Uruuk checking in for a the days forum spam? (Must be 5am in your part of the world)
I have 8 posts in 48 hours. You have downs.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 8 posts in 48 hours. You have downs.
Who counts their posts? Psycho.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who counts their posts? Psycho.
You have 2 forum accounts that you used to have conversations with each other.

I'm the psyco.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

1hs do more dps I would know because I wield the most holiest of swords "SOUL REDEEMER" my soul was redeemed, can you say the same, knave?
Old 06-16-2016, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1hs do more dps I would know because I wield the most holiest of swords "SOUL REDEEMER" my soul was redeemed, can you say the same, knave?
The only thing I hope you wield is a gun to your head.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The only thing I hope you wield is a gun to your head.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread