Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 03:29 AM
Sarnak

Default The fake sincerity is cringe

AM making a point to regularly remind everyone in /ooc how much they <3 playing with everyone and how much fun it is. We get it, you want to keep your hold on top pixels. See dad! I’m sharing!
Old 02-06-2019, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Fucking Aftermaths! Fucking government they oppress me. Fucking parents they neglected me. Fucking friends they don't appreciate me.

Everyone is shit except me, a grown man who cries on video game forums
Old 02-06-2019, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

After bantering about holding down every raid target outside ToV if that rule went into effect. lol

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 02-06-2019, 05:34 AM
Fire Giant

He said the statement was premature... some of you seem to think that means its gone forever...

Maybe it was a warning shot... maybe not....I bet if if ToV continues to be a GM headache you will find out if the gun was loaded...
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 02-06-2019, 06:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking Aftermaths! Fucking government they oppress me. Fucking parents they neglected me. Fucking friends they don't appreciate me.

Everyone is shit except me, a grown man who cries on video game forums
This is the truth. While I dont raid at all and have no shit in this business, I can appreciate AM members being cool folks most of the time. Heck they’re classy as fuck. From what I’ve seen the so called casuals are usually the real nerds
Old 02-06-2019, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said the statement was premature... some of you seem to think that means its gone forever...

Maybe it was a warning shot... maybe not....I bet if if ToV continues to be a GM headache you will find out if the gun was loaded...
Go back to boxing on your boyfriend's PC, thanks!
Old 02-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go back to boxing on your boyfriend's PC, thanks!
You'd think that since it was 2019, passive-aggressive homophobic comments would be a thing of the past. Thanks for proving me wrong!
Old 02-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the truth. While I dont raid at all and have no shit in this business, I can appreciate AM members being cool folks most of the time. Heck they’re classy as fuck. From what I’ve seen the so called casuals are usually the real nerds
Wait what? Lol. You must've missed the AM members posting multiple RnF threads about how this will be the end of the server as we know it. How every guild will be affected negatively by this and all the "healthy competition" is gone forever. You must've missed every possible excuse AM has brought up to change the GMs' minds, even to the point of calling this the worst decision ever. Oh lawd, all the veterans of the server will leave because of this!

Or as Hibbs brought up, when AM realized their whining and cries for help were falling on deaf ears and blind eyes, they "threatened" to poopsock the literal shit out of any mob not in ToV, just to show people they mean business.

Not to mention how much "love" AM shows when other guilds go from "healthy competition" to a suspended or dead guild.

Since you're someone who doesn't raid at all, I'm sure most guilds are generally seen as cool folks. Every guild has their bad apples of course, but once you get between certain guild's pixels, the lawyerquesting and asshattery begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I’ve seen the so called casuals are usually the real nerds
This is by design. You've been duped.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Banned

What’s funny is the rotation is coming and they’re in denial
Old 02-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
From what I’ve seen the so called casuals are usually the real nerds
I know what you are but what am I? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread