Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default new player old man

Hi everyone

I originally started to play when velios was about to be launched. I was tricked into it by a friend that started to play pre-kunark back in 1999. He borrowed me an account and shortly after I was hooked and got my own account and started to slowly lvl a Toll SK... played for years... even tho he quit. He years later tryed to do the same trick with WoW but I did not bite because I know what these games can do with you spare time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

about 3 weeks back I logged on to EQ live "Daybreak" and found all my old characters some with years invested still there ! I called my friend and asked him to do the same but once he managed to get his account unlocked he did not like what he saw at all EQ was not as hardcore as he had remembered it.

So it was actually his idea to have fun and start all over with original EQ from 99 but this time on the pvp enabled server red.

The big differance for me is that I now have a 13 year old son that also want to play !
He started as a dwarf paladin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have posted in Petition Forum for IP Exemption so that we can play at the same time but I cannot see the post I have made ? (I even tried twice) is that correct that I should not be able to see my own posts there ?

//Vuzzy druid on P99 red.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I had the same problem, made the request and it didnt show up. I made a duplicate request, didnt show up. 3 days later they both showed up and looked to have been viewed. My son is 8, so its a regular everyday thing to ask if the request got fulfilled yet lol. I read on other posts to NOT escalate, and NOT reply to your own request. Im leaving my request alone at this point, and have faith in the system they setup. Maybe yours will show up after while like mine did
Old 07-25-2016, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Welcome! Yeah the IP exemptions are also done in batches so it can sometimes take a little while, I hope you get yours soon.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the information guys.
Now I can see the posts I have made, I could not even see this thread back when I wrote it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread