Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 07:54 PM
Large Bat

Default What to do when players break FTE to KS at a camp?

Just curious. Did a /petition in-game but I'm guessing its hopeless. Ginix and Grezhul grabbed a slaver I was pulling and said it's just something that happens on p99 and to deal with it. Now they are sitting on top of the spawn and grabbing it with sit aggro. We've been camping the cave and the mobs outside for more than a half hour (when I joined the group)

Is there a mechanism where p99 volunteers are monitoring these types of issues?

I screen shotted the combat log in case it helps.
https://imgur.com/a/yX0pssZ
Old 10-30-2019, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Wait, did this happen one single time, and it was an accident?
Old 10-30-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Record with obs, make petition post, tell them to enjoy their vacation
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:58 PM
Large Bat

No, there is now a duo sitting on the spawn - Ginix and Grezhul. This was the second mob they intercepted, earlier Grezhul's sit aggro caused a centurion I was pulling to stop and hit him. His pet out-dps'ed me and he got the loot. I ignored that one but now they are staying. I just left my group and logged off out of frustration. I can't out-dps a 12 paladin and necro pet, and I can't pull it back to my group sitting outside of the cave anymore.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakkanB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've been camping the cave and the mobs outside for more than a half hour (when I joined the group)
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=325349
Quote:
You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.

For these types of zones camps are usually dictated by the geometry. You may absolutely hunt multiple camps if no one else is contesting them. Once another party shows up asking for one of your camps it is your decision which camp you wish to claim, then they can then have their choice.
Seems like you should familiarize yourself with the rules since you were trying to claim multiple camps at once when others were there.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:08 PM
Large Bat

So they should ask which camp we would like, if I understand that correctly? They just walked up and started aggro stealing pulled mobs. Casted flash of light for aggro after I swung, taunted, kicked the mob. No conversation about breaking up a camp. It's the blatant FTE violation that stands out to me.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Yo! Ginix did this same thing to my group the night before! He does not respect the PnP at all.

Grezhul was with him during part of it IIRC (he had a Necro with him at one point)
Old 10-30-2019, 08:12 PM
Banned

wait for the elf police
Old 10-30-2019, 08:18 PM
Fire Giant

/duel
Old 10-30-2019, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

another red thread

Sssarn

Fantasy
Closed Thread