Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran isnt smart enough to make a nuke ( That works )

Neither is north korea
I thought NK had nukes, just couldn't get them off the ground?

Either way, bowl cut Jr got scared shitless when trump said he had a bigger nuke button.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

The brains of the people posting in here should be preserved for scientific study. They will call it the regression of the homosapien mind back to that of homoerectus.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol most citizens of iran don't even think the regime should have a nuke. Main reason being that the iranian regime is fuckin insane.

It's like arguing that since trained, licensed pilots can fly commercial jumbo jets, why can't I?? This is unfair!
Haha, I don’t think Iran should have a nuke. Nor should a 17 year old patrol the streets with a gun. They are categorically different, but both would be dumb. I think the point I was making was missed

There are limits to what weaponry people or entities can wield. Also, violence is immoral, mostly because death is final

I’m done though, I will never agree that Kyle had any right to patrol the streets of a city where he doesn’t live at age 17. He can’t rent a car in this country, but he can post up on a street corner with a gun. I strongly disagree

As for Iran, 100 years of imperialism, including the toppling of a democratic government and the use of chemical weapons against civilians. Iran’s government is evil, but their paranoia is legitimized by horrific action taken against them PRIOR to the formation of the current regime
Last edited by Patriam1066; 09-23-2020 at 03:44 AM..
Old 09-23-2020, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Doesn’t matter, Israel would never let Iran get a nuke. Iran has enough good people that they’d sabotage their own nuclear program continuously in order to see the nation one day be free (more free at least) than it currently is
Old 09-23-2020, 06:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran isnt smart enough to make a nuke ( That works )

Neither is north korea
Heh, Iran has one of the largest non-arab'd population of the original assorted tribes of Israel (where white people distinctly evolved as the planet warmed). Unfortunately the Ottomans genocided the last pure original tribe but the people there (especially during the Islamic golden age) did a lot for the advancement of our species.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The brains of the people posting in here should be preserved for scientific study. They will call it the regression of the homosapien mind back to that of homoerectus.
Evolution not real, science broken
Old 09-23-2020, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was born greater than u. sorry you have bad genes I guess.
The funny thing is, I am very socially liberal but only toward my people. I will not take food out of my childrens mouth or any of my brothers families mouth to coddle 1,000,000/6,000,000,000 people who live in destitute situations. The hard truth is only Europeans have stable, safe and prosperous countries at the moment (ofc Japan, Korea etc) and I don't mean any disrespect to any "non-white" but that's how life is. I woke up a long time ago and I don't plan on robbing my children of the life I had and I am noticing a social paradigm shift of like minded people that are realizing how self-destructive political correctness is. The people that are waking up are seeing there is a collective subversive strategy happening right now against Europeans and a lot of these people aren't European but they realized we overwhelmingly fought FOR people throughout history.

The semites have enslaved blacks in their North African empires for thousands of years, who fought for their liberation? Europeans. I could go on but I have shit to do and yall get the point.
Last edited by Wutaan; 09-23-2020 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: altering some repetitive word choice
Old 09-23-2020, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny thing is, I am very socially liberal but only toward my people. I will not take food out of my childrens mouth or any of my brothers families mouth to coddle 1,000,000/6,000,000,000 people who live in destitute situations. The hard truth is only Europeans have stable, safe and prosperous countries at the moment (ofc Japan, Korea etc) and I don't mean any disrespect to any "non-white" but that's how life is. I woke up a long time ago and I don't plan on robbing my children of the life I had and I am noticing a social paradigm shift of like minded people that are realizing how self-destructive political correctness is. The people that are waking up are seeing there is a collective subversive strategy happening right now against Europeans and a lot of these people aren't European but they realized we overwhelmingly fought FOR people throughout history.

The semites have enslaved blacks in their North African empires for thousands of years, who fought for their liberation? Europeans. I could go on but I have shit to do and yall get the point.
Colonialism is one hell of a drug
Old 09-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colonialism is one hell of a drug
It's the best! European colonialism is a direct descendent of Greek colonialism, which began as early as 800 BC in Thrace and Illyria. That fine tradition was then carried on by the Romans, by their later incarnations not so much, but then the Europeans revived it in style.

The best thing about Greek-style colonialism is how awesomely beneficial it is. It promotes trade, allows culture transfer, spreads knowledge and strengthens the gene pool through intermarriage. It's also very liberal in nature, allowing the native populations to co-exist in peace.

Imagine how awful it would have been for all those tumultuous regions to suffer modern calamities without having a modern infrastructure to deal with it! Thank the colonizers who traveled to far-away hostile lands to spread a little civilization here and there.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Todo va a estar bien ahora(Everything is going to be all right now)" - oil on canvas, 1553
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 09-23-2020 at 11:27 AM..
Old 09-23-2020, 11:45 AM
Banned

Thomas Hobbes was absolutely, unequivocally correct.

"Whatsoever therefore is consequent to a time of war, where every man is enemy to every man, the same consequent to the time wherein men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them withal. In such condition there is no place for industry... no knowledge of the face of the earth; no account of time; no arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death; and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short."

The current incarnation of the left is to regress humanity to their "natural state", anything less is "oppressive" and hallmark of "white supremacy"
Closed Thread