Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except that's not the commandment. The commandment is actually regarding murder. If you are going to do all this trollish preening as some chrstiophile, you should at least get the basics down first.
I think the Hebrew said kill? I confess I’m no expert on Hebrew, I just go with my man King James

Either way, I’m 95% sure even in my most pissed off state I don’t keep my knee on Floyd’s neck over $20. I also wouldn’t let career criminals run wild and be on welfare for decades, all of these people would be conscripted and installing solar panels and planting beautiful gardens like the ones at Susa, Pasargadae, and Parsa (Persepolis)
Last edited by Kaveh; 04-02-2021 at 09:51 PM..
Old 04-02-2021, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the Hebrew said kill? I confess I’m no expert on Hebrew, I just go with my man King James

Either way, I’m 95% sure even in my most pissed off state I don’t keep my knee on Floyd’s neck over $20. I also wouldn’t let career criminals run wild and be on welfare for decades, all of these people would be conscripted and installing solar panels and planting beautiful gardens like the ones at Susa, Parsargadae, and Parsa (Persepolis)
If the original commandment was about killing instead of murder, there would be no Christianity and we'd all be praying to Mecca five times a day. it's amazing how detached from history you are, despite your penchant for randomly babbling some random historical trivia.

He wasn't being held on the ground because of a fake 20 dollar bill. He was held on the ground because he resisted arrest several times, appeared to be having some kind of psychotic breakdown, and refused to get into the police car. Then he created a scene where the entire crowd gathering around him created an additional threat the police had to worry about.

you remind me of these dumb asses who say things like "Hur dur, why not just shoot the gun/knife out of his/her hand?"
Old 04-02-2021, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Killing is bad and slows your journey to enlightenment and corrupts your mortal body. That's why the big Church (tm) can no longer perform miracles and they are really mad because of it.

Seek Christ.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:39 PM
Sarnak

Gotta love all the self righteous racist morons who have clearly never been in a single physical altercation in their entire life and are entirely convinced their cognitive bias based on their conservative safe space bubble is objective reality.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2021, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Not watching the trial and don't intend to. It isn't entertainment to be consumed.

Based on the actual videos of what went down, my non-expert opinion is that Floyd's death was accidental. Cop clearly killed him, but I'm pretty sure murder implies intent. He should face some kind of punishment for his actions, and I'd expect some form of manslaughter charge would be appropriate.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love all the self righteous racist morons who have clearly never been in a single physical altercation in their entire life and are entirely convinced their cognitive bias based on their conservative safe space bubble is objective reality.
Well written
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-03-2021, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Whos ready for another summer of BLM riots in which private businesses and city municipal buildings are destroyed?

Peaceful protests in the name of Saint Floyd the Martyr whos murderer is found not guilty of said charge.

The liberal utopia, ladies and gentlemen.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

I highly recommend Ryan Long's videos on CNN vs Fox. What you are watching is deliberate political theater designed to distract you while a certain group takes your civil liberties to save you from an illusionary virus and gives themselves trillions of dollars that they graciously allow you to work for under the guise of economic stimulus.

Any guesses as to the name of the group? Hint: it's a religious organization that starts with Je and ends with s. Another hint? Both Trump and Fauci went to their schools. And no, it doesn't rhyme with juice.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly recommend Ryan Long's videos on CNN vs Fox. What you are watching is deliberate political theater designed to distract you while a certain group takes your civil liberties to save you from an illusionary virus and gives themselves trillions of dollars that they graciously allow you to work for under the guise of economic stimulus.

Any guesses as to the name of the group? Hint: it's a religious organization that starts with Je and ends with s. Another hint? Both Trump and Fauci went to their schools. And no, it doesn't rhyme with juice.
But it does rhyme with intuit
Closed Thread