Best of luck Rampage!!

Regards,
Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 03-14-2015, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is raid loot distributed in Rampage?

I get concerned when I see things like "loot council" or points, meaning only a small inner circle of members or people who have all day to raid get everything, leaving semi casuals behind.

Kinda out of luck if loot council bothers you. With the exception of Taken and Asgard, all the P99 raiding guilds have some form of loot council item distribution. Good question though! I'm assuming with Argh in leadership, Rampage will be adopting Idiots and Savages destroy everything that drops policy, correct?
Old 03-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda out of luck if loot council bothers you. With the exception of Taken and Asgard, all the P99 raiding guilds have some form of loot council item distribution. Good question though! I'm assuming with Argh in leadership, Rampage will be adopting Idiots and Savages destroy everything that drops policy, correct?
I suppose you're right. This is my concern with all the higher end guilds though. Geared and rich toons continue to get geared, while someone who is available to raid 50-70% of the time (depending) is basically only raiding to gear those people. Shit in 6 weeks the only piece I've been "given" was a pair of gloves no one else there needed. Very frustrating. I'm basically looking for a fair system so everyone can get the chance for gear. I'm going to end up Lv 60 going into velious with 1 planar piece and the rest old world camp gear.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

I can't speak for totally not IB's loot system, but that's a good discussion for server chat. You should make a thread there. But if you're pulling 50-70% raid attendance in any guild on P99, you're WAY above average and will get hooked up regardless of who you pick.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

I don't think a non class C player comprehends what 70% attendance means in the context of a 24 hour raiding guild, but our loot council is supplemented by a very robust attendance tracking system that also awards points for tracking and other guild-first activities.

If you put in the time, you get loot. Period.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Praise be to the ones that Rampage
Last edited by khanable; 03-16-2015 at 12:06 AM..
Old 03-14-2015, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

gratz on new guild, member base looks really solid. any comment on which sky day you'll be retaining? sunday is looking pretty wide open for any aspiring guilds to finally squeeze in with presumably both you and tmo managing windows that day?
Old 03-14-2015, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gratz on new guild, member base looks really solid. any comment on which sky day you'll be retaining? sunday is looking pretty wide open for any aspiring guilds to finally squeeze in with presumably both you and tmo managing windows that day?
Rampage would like to do PoSky on Tuesdays.

Sunday afternoons should be free for an aspiring guild to pick up the slot!
Old 03-14-2015, 05:07 PM
Orc

some pure awesome going on here. good luck guys
Old 03-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Leader/Planner - Hokushin
Closed Thread