Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More invested then a guy defending a box with 6 people on it? RoZ will have a decent population. Hopefully you have more to look forward to in 2020 than hoping an emulator for a 20 year old game has low population. Good luck.
Hahaha Tassy- You never know when this mythical creature, known simply as Tassador is going to strike...

The man will tear you apart if you're currently playing on the red server.. He'll dish it out to you if you're playing P99 in general.

But he will still defend P99 against the forces of RoZ and other servers till the day he dies.... Chaotic Neutral? What do we file Tassy under?

PS- Hi Tassy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2019, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do we file Tassy under?
Probably depressed.
Old 11-25-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably depressed.
Hahahaha. He's a first round draft pick if I had to assemble a dream team of forum warriors.. He'd probably be a top 10 pick for me..
Old 11-25-2019, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Gnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want a new red server
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

I don’t read bigjeff post because it usually brings nothing to the table. This raclen really wants RoZ to succeed hopefully man. Doubt it tho games runs like crap seems like elf cs simulator ez climb box.

Hopefully they will code a playable server one day.
Old 11-26-2019, 09:24 AM
Decaying Skeleton

So on a serious nore when do you think they are going to wipe red?

I am just messing about in Green refamiliarising myself with the game in the hope it will help if and when Red gets refreshed.

I also figured they would generally have the same rule sets and dont permit boxing. Would this be correct to assume? Though I did notice a lot of tweaks in "game mechanics" section of P99 wiki
Old 11-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philthie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am just messing about in Green refamiliarising myself with the game in the hope it will help if and when Red gets refreshed.

I also figured they would generally have the same rule sets and dont permit boxing. Would this be correct to assume? Though I did notice a lot of tweaks in "game mechanics" section of P99 wiki
No one really knows as of now, but the devs have hinted that they will do something new for us red players. They have stated before that they will never wipe a server, so they will probably launch a new one.

As for boxing, I think we can all say with certainty that it will never be allowed as it's not allowed in any way, shape of form on the current server(s).
Old 11-26-2019, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t read bigjeff post because it usually brings nothing to the table. This raclen really wants RoZ to succeed hopefully man. Doubt it tho games runs like crap seems like elf cs simulator ez climb box.

Hopefully they will code a playable server one day.
Yes you do read my posts.. No need to be all agro Tassy.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philthie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rogean has mentioned plans for PvP. People are hoping for sure. There will never be boxing on Red99, they are very much against it. A lot of people still do it though.

Rise of Zek comes out December 13 and offers PvP, people that don't enjoy blue servers are all playing there until a Red99 server is announced. There is no where else to play and Rise of Zek has been a lot of fun in the past.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes you do read my posts.. No need to be all agro Tassy.
I really don’t man!
Closed Thread