Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Large Rat

Default Suspended?

Last night I got trained to death and harassed in tells. Now I am suspended for standing up for myself and killing a couple mobs from the 8 camps they were camping after they trained me and harassed me. Is there anyway to get unsuspended? I was under the impression GMs would review the full logs and not a snippet that was reported by the cheater/griefers but that must not be the case as Im the one suspended for sticking up for myself against training, harassment, and multicamp monopolization.

Is there any way to get unsuspended? What recourse do I have for justice now?
Old 05-10-2020, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

yup, post it in the petition forum

if you said some nasty words during the transaction, might want to just call it a loss and take a break
Old 05-10-2020, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

I respect you’re candid and admit your own behaviour was not perfect either.

I suspect the best action you may be able to pursue is a counter suspension.

During both parties collective time off I suggest you meet irl, maintain social distancing, talk things over and make peace.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjeffrey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any way to get unsuspended? What recourse do I have for justice now?
No. You're going to have to ride it out by playing other inferior games and muttering under your breath how much better they really are but you'll know the truth anyway.

As for justice I see a couple of ways. One is to set up a streaming and logging operation where everything is being recorded. Then innocently go by where those guys are and recreate the exact circumstances that you described before, with the harassment and the training. I'm sure if these guys are tools they will comply. Then you petition and the GM shows up and you tell him you have all this evidence and after that there's literally no telling what might happen except of course the justice. You might not like the literally no telling what might happen part but if you've ever been to actual court you understand.

The other way is this; petition their names. Find these guys, all of them. Follow them around, write down the names of the people they regularly group or hang with. Once you have a list of the original guys and all their associates, claim each and every name violates the naming policy, from being non-fantasy to being a sentence or something, like it's offensive in your mother tongue, whatever guttaral barks she uttered as she swaddled you is fine. Make sure you screenshot every petition. Wait a week. Post all the screenshots in Rants and Flames and ask if anything changed cause you just want to update your friends list.
Old 05-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Start a new account and new character while you're waiting for the suspension to wear off. I suggest a bard or monk.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 05-10-2020, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Remember the old rule though from RL - the person who calls the cops first wins the dispute, even if they were the wrong one.

Well most of the time ;D
Old 05-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Never publicly post about things that you need to post about in the forum petition section.

Politely ask how long your suspension is in a petition. The staff are sensible people so who knows they may shorten or remove it. Otherwise just wait it out, Notch your belt and move on with life.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Banned

Stands up for himself and gets suspended, wonder what really happened.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like road rage.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Banned

eXcuSe me but taking the elf LaW into YuOR oWn hanDs iS a vioLAtioN of the elder elf council code of ELFederal Regulations section §se101.999 part 69
Closed Thread