Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a bit late but I wanted to say that, as a casual raider in Dawn Believers, I didn't think I would ever have a chance at NToV content. We tried killing Lord Koi'Doken and Lady Mirenilla a few times during the week, with the help of Kittens (I didn't go to every attempt so I don't know if other guilds helped) to clear trash mobs. Even with the help, at first we didn't succeed a few times and were ready to concede the targets.

When we tried again on friday, Freedom helped us clear the trash mobs. I heard that other guilds insisted that we could do it, and really wanted us to succeed. We killed Lord Koi'Doken on the first attempt. When we were ready to try Lady Mirenilla, we wanted to wait because flurry repops were coming. But we were about to lose clerics. So we rushed in, succeeded, and ported out hurrily before the repops.

These two fights were two of the most intense moments I lived in EQ. Every second was tense with suspense. The help from other guilds that wanted to teach us how to take on a challenge we never tried before, the uncertainty of the outcome of the fight and the hopes of phat lewt, all made this an unforgettable experience.

Thank you, people who thought about the draft and agreed to it.

Thank you, guilds who believed in us and helped us reach the targets.

It was awesome.

Thank you
I know everyone in KWSM was stoked you guys got them dead! I think overall the draft was a big success, even if it needs a few tweaks here and there to iron out some kinks. Plenty of time to hammer that out before the next one, though.

Thanks CSR for giving it a shot, and to all the participants for taking part and making it go mostly smoothly.
Old 03-31-2021, 04:27 PM
Kobold

Jumping on a bit late, but I love the idea. Just curious though, could the variance be removed from the mobs if they aren't contested? It seems like the variance was to keep raid forces on their toes.
Old 03-31-2021, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jumping on a bit late, but I love the idea. Just curious though, could the variance be removed from the mobs if they aren't contested? It seems like the variance was to keep raid forces on their toes.
Galach tried.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread