Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey fucktard can you pretend to have a brain every once in a while?
In October 2014, Auernheimer published an article in the neo-Nazi blog The Daily Stormer in which he revealed himself to be a white nationalist.

?
Old 10-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Shooting of Patrick Harmon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C12qoIsaKPE

Thoughts?
Old 10-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

he wuh a good boy he dindu nuffin. he went ta church erry sunday.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he wuh a good boy he dindu nuffin. he went ta church erry sunday.
could you share some details as to why this killing by an agent of the government was justified?
Old 10-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

The police officers claimed he had a knife and at one point turned around claiming he would 'fucking cut them'. Fearing for his life one of the police offers shot him three times in the back. Personally I couldn't find that in the video.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could you share some details as to why this killing by an agent of the government was justified?
http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/10/0...carousel-58169

These are stills from the multiple body cams.

First, you can clearly see that after he resisted arrest and ran, he turns around and faces the officers. It's hard to tell cause the image quality is shit, but all three officers claimed he had a knife that he pulled out of his right pants pocket. The picture also reveals he wasn't shot in the back, but in the left side of his body.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here's a picture of the knife after he was shot.

A more detailed picture of the knife.

So, the guy resisted arrest, ran, stops and turns towards the officers with a knife. That's why he was shot. I agree that I didn't hear him say he was going to cut them, but you pull a knife, you're gonna get shot. Guy was an idiot. On top of that he had multiple warrants including felony aggravated assault.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

I came back to this thread because I watched the video again and noticed there was a point where he did turn around. At the very least that creates sufficient doubt to no longer claim that he didn't seem to have a knife.

The claim that he verbally threatened them does seem doubtful. Difficult to know where the truth lies when you can't see the knife in his hand.

The guy did make a stupid decision, seemingly out of desperation. Under ideal circumstances the officer shouldn't have shot the man but they're not robots.

Perhaps more of a tragedy than any real wrongdoing. Will have to think it over. And when I come to a conclusion I will realize it doesn't matter either way. And then I'll drink.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/10/0...carousel-58169

These are stills from the multiple body cams.

First, you can clearly see that after he resisted arrest and ran, he turns around and faces the officers. It's hard to tell cause the image quality is shit, but all three officers claimed he had a knife that he pulled out of his right pants pocket. The picture also reveals he wasn't shot in the back, but in the left side of his body.

Here's a picture of the knife after he was shot.

A more detailed picture of the knife.

So, the guy resisted arrest, ran, stops and turns towards the officers with a knife. That's why he was shot. I agree that I didn't hear him say he was going to cut them, but you pull a knife, you're gonna get shot. Guy was an idiot. On top of that he had multiple warrants including felony aggravated assault.
you are comfortable with disobeying the government being worthy of death?
Old 10-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shooting of Patrick Harmon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C12qoIsaKPE

Thoughts?
to be expected, what planet do you think a guy should get cops to chase him down a dark ally where he can hit and kill them with a hammer or knife around a corner? Or who knows shoot him with a gun under his waist.

How many cops need to die every year protecting you before you thank them instead of demanding that its a persons right to run away from police and not suffer any consequences at all?

Why do you feel like cops should risk their lives for scum that wont acept the reality that they have been arrested?

Dont act like a fool and you wont get shot, there is no threat to you, unless you like to act like a fool.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are comfortable with disobeying the government being worthy of death?
Actually fuck this, there's no point in arguing over it. I'm gonna get drunk.
Last edited by chadtwoke; 10-06-2017 at 05:07 PM..
Closed Thread