Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftyfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im loosing faith in this place! Its turning oddly different than what i thought it used to be. Its sad days when the people who support the server the most cant complete there own characters epics "because suspended" We cant kill garzicor with more than 6 people because raid suspended... The sad truth is the rules need to change, this is bullshit all around. Treating some of your most loyal players like dirt...lets see how long that is gonna last...i already feel like this place is ruined! I'll maybe log back on in 50 days. probably not. the magic is gone due to treating the core player base like shit with these retarded 10+ day rules and shit.fuck off
What is your definition of support and loyalty? Lol. Have you donated thousands of dollars to the project and been a tester since the original beta of P99? Does the loyalty come from not cheating on P99 with the likes of TLP servers?

This server and staff owes you nothing. They put the time and money into this server over the years to keep it running for all types of players that like Everquest. The raiding rules that got your guild banned is from years of stupidity from raiders who find ways around the rules in place, so it doesn't matter what they are. If you can't follow the rules, you'll get suspended or banned.

Instead of pointing your finger every which way, try pointing it at your leadership who got you in this scenario.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see that you can tell what I was getting at.

Europa shouldn't have submitted a petition for stalling unless they asked for it to be dropped or tried to pull it off with no success. There is nothing against kiting a mob around unless someone else asks you to drop it and you deny them.

Which is the same, by the way, for pre-slowing Klandi. Not a problem whatsoever until another guild is there in force and asks you to drop it. You have to either pull it in and attempt it right then or drop agro.

Just another case of Europa petitioning out of spite when there was no need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We asked. Answer was NO.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sad viewpoint. I'm sorry you feel this way. Your claim of trashing staff is just rude and inaccurate. Why do the casual plebs keep fishing for this?

"Stop being so humble. You are not that great."
Poster told staff to 'fuck off'. I'm also reminded by the Fingerz meltdown and the resulting expanded suspension. Of course it is not absolute (i.e. not every member of A/A AG trash staff), but you have your head up your ass if you haven't been reading the aggressive nature of these posts insulting the staff and their decisions. I'm not fishing anything
Old 04-13-2018, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You asked for them to drop it while they kited and they kept kiting?
What sort of evidence is required to prove to a group that you in fact are not stalling since the popular thing here is guilty til proven innocent?

Log showing slow resists?

Practically all long pulls will have an initial appearance of a stall especially when you are not zerging but as far as I understand you are allowed to kite around a mob like Lodizal if you are actively attempting to debuff/slow it for your engage. Is that incorrect?
Old 04-13-2018, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
especially when its Europa pulling the trigger.
The 30d ban was the trigger? How about the AM 40d and the surely other AM 50d after that one?
Or you seriously think the 7d added was the cause?
Old 04-13-2018, 10:09 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuc4nfJByc
Old 04-13-2018, 10:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Walked right into it. Ok...

Your 30 day on the Fesh train was dumb, our 40 day was for something legit, your 7 day on Vaniki is also dumb, and our (potential) 50 day would be for something legit.

So instead of them serving 30 or 30+40 days that they probably deserved, they are potentially getting 127 days.
Quote:
Walked right into it. Ok...

Your 30 day on the Fesh train was dumb, our 40 day was for something legit, your 7 day on Vaniki is also dumb, and our (potential) 50 day would be for something legit.

So instead of them serving 30 or 30+40 days that they probably deserved, they are potentially getting 127 days.
So when someone else petitions except AM its dumb? Got ya!

06-19-2016 AW 10 days, petitioned by Rustle. Added 7 days because Fingerz raged to in tells to Rogean.
01-02-2017 AW 10 days, petitioned by AM.
01-17-2017 AW 10 days, petitioned by AM.
01-28-2017 AW 10 days, petitioned by AM.
03-19-2017 AW 10 days, petitioned by AM.
10-23-2017 AW 10 days, petitioned by AM.
11-03-2017 AW 10 days, petitioned by AM.
12-21-2017 AW 20 days, petitioned by AM.
03-01-2018 AW 30 days, petitioned by CSG (Omni/Europa).
04-08-2018 AW 40 days, petitioned by AM. Added 7 days from Europa MEMBERS petition on Vaniki stall just to ask if that's acceptable.

Damn, Europa pulling them triggers!
Old 04-13-2018, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I didn't say that. I just said the stuff you guys petition is dumb. Because you are dumb.
If only all other guilds had as much experience as AM in petitioning, maybe everyone would know what things are good to petition and not to?
Old 04-13-2018, 11:10 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only all other guilds had as much experience as AM in petitioning, maybe everyone would know what things are good to petition and not to?
Is this seriously your guilds excuse for being douchebags and petitioning trash shit?
Old 04-13-2018, 11:14 AM
Kobold

Who are the douchebags? The ones breaking the rules? Or the ones petitioning for breaking them?
Closed Thread