Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Backed out of Korea, why? Rare earth elements available in NK?
Old 05-24-2018, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Oh and import auto tariffs, lol. Grasping at straws since the China tariffs were nixed?
Old 05-24-2018, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MORGAN FREEMAN accused of sexual harassment. Just imagine that soft buttery voice: "Are you wearing underwear?" I think I can live with this knowledge.

As long as Samuel L. Jackson doesn't get nabbed for shouting: "My penis bitch! Can you suck it?" -- I'm pretty much done with the older generation of Hollywood at this point.

This whole #metoo thing is like when pacman eats the big orb and can turn around on all the spooks.
Spooks was an oddly appropriate word given the content of your first two paragraphs
Old 05-24-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now that the NK meeting is shakey, I wonder how quick Trump will be blamed, of course he had no part in the potential meeting but if it doesn’t happen he for sure caused that.
they will blame him and say its 100% his fault

even though they said the meeting happening in the first place was 0% his fault

and when kim comes crawling back becuse trump played him like hes BEEN playing him they will say its 0% trumps fault.

Even though ALL OF THIS is 100% Trump, and his cowboy rhetoric that resonates HARD with the people of Nkorea, that are on the verge of losing faith in their leader and killing him themselves.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even though ALL OF THIS is 100% Trump, and his cowboy rhetoric that resonates HARD with the people of Nkorea, that are on the verge of losing faith in their leader and killing him themselves.
Is this your gut instinct or can you prove the Nkorean perspective?

thanks
Old 05-24-2018, 02:10 PM
Banned

nk got tricked into demolishing a testing site and the letter reads really tauntingly

quite funny trump still bad tho
Old 05-24-2018, 02:14 PM
Banned

They have been losing faith in him over the last decade, regime changes, DVD's becoming more prolific and flash drives with media from all over the world getting smuggled in: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fewer-God.html

that link probubly has some infos on it.

The big one though, was this: https://www.democracynow.org/2018/5/...ate_as_gaddafi

Also when trump called kim "rocket man" that had a tremendous affect on the people of NK who saw their leader humiliated on the world stage, it made him mortal, to them he was invulnerable, but they are seeing that the outside world does not see him that way at all, thanks to trump.

That has a huge effect on a people who's allegiance has to be absolute, and is controlled via propaganda.

Becuse of trump, becuse of the rhetoric, the fear of trumps threats, they upped their persuit of nukes so they wouldnt have a coup and be dragged out into the street and killed, but as a result they failed, and so theyre begging for a seat at the table, so the people of NK dont create a civil war and kill the family.

All of this is a result of trumps tough talk, talk that libs think sounds like "hes starting a war!"

When really, hes just negotiating in the only way north koreans will listen. The only thing that resonates in their brainwashed ears, is agressive talk and a tough attitude.

It's something we westerners just dont understand. But its very real.

Trump does deserve all the credit.

But either way, im still praying for ww3 cus Id rather we hit the reset button.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:20 PM
Banned

ww3 would really kill a lot of people. I hope it doesn't have to happen any time soon for personally selfish reasons.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nk got tricked into demolishing a testing site and the letter reads really tauntingly

quite funny trump still bad tho
China is the real threat. We should be talking with the Japs about a tandem nuke / gundam strike
Old 05-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Banned

nah they knew the kim family was bullshit since always trump tantrums dont impress starving peasants

oppenheimer bless
Closed Thread