Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 06:13 AM
Sarnak

Default Attempted to log into Beta...

...but when I get to character select, I get the "You have outdated spell files!!!!!1!11!" message and a level 0 unknown human. Keep in mind, I run Kunark just fine.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...but when I get to character select, I get the "You have outdated spell files!!!!!1!11!" message and a level 0 unknown human. Keep in mind, I run Kunark just fine.
You need to install the beta patch which has different files than live. Copy your eq folder first then apply patch to new folder and run from that. You also need to /beta command on a live server first.
Last edited by Ele; 05-18-2014 at 02:16 PM..
Old 05-18-2014, 02:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Have been searching for the beta patch. The only link I can find tells me the website is no longer available.
Old 05-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have been searching for the beta patch. The only link I can find tells me the website is no longer available.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=150532
Old 05-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you so much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread