Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But you were informed that by people like Obama, who as we've discovered in this thread outright LIED about the current law, to manipulate people into thinking his idiology was the right idiology.
it was true at the time he said it. time is linear.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no other nation has this problem is such a miss conception

Did you know the mass murder rate in america is just short of canada?

Did you know that 80% of the gun violence in this country that isnt from suicide (counting school shootings) happens becuse of illegal guns in gang territory (democrat) cities?

Did you know that no other nation had the bill of rights OR the freedoms that we share until, years after the bill of rights?

did you know that the bill of rights is there to protect us from, an elected goverment that has the voice of a loud minority of people that will use that directory to arrest the citizens that are capable of protecting themselves from a hostle goverment?

The reason we will never have a national database is becuse it infringes on WAY to many of the founding rights that made this country a free country in the first place.

I know you think that there is nothing to worry about, but then again we were all freaking out about a fascist demagog being elected, luckaly for us we al lknew that was bullshit rhetoric (From the same people that are arguing for gun control mind you, yeah im realy going to trust them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) but seriously, look at the left, just look at it, imagine it going in the same direction its been going in the last 6 years, for antoher 40, and try and tell me that its not possible for GOOD PEOPLE to turn into tyrants, to enact their "moral" superior agenda, which is "eliminate all the jews" er.. Imean "eliminate all the people who are preventing us from living in a social utopia"

its not science fiction, this is historical fact, after a few hundred years ALL SOCIETIES collapse, and are restructured, you are comfortable now, but the reason you are comfortable now is because of the Bill of Rights.

We must maintain this, or we are trying to destroy america, it is the ONE thing that seperates us, it made us, it brought freedom to the entire world as they followed suit.

If you are against guns, you are, against america. You just have been informed that you are on the "moral high ground"

But you were informed that by people like Obama, who as we've discovered in this thread outright LIED about the current law, to manipulate people into thinking his idiology was the right idiology.
I know the 2nd amendment isn’t going anywhere. I’m a supporter. I just want them (like everyone else) to not be in the hands of a mentally compromised individual who would do harm to innocents. These shootings have broken my heart. What would you guys do?
Old 03-27-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would you guys do?
personally I'd skip SRS

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-27-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was true at the time he said it. time is linear.
It was not true, it was never true, you linked the dickey amendment, the dickey amendment didnt change, the cdc was never EVER prevented from studing gun violence. It was a lie, right out of the mouth of your silvered tongued devil you think was a "class act"
Old 03-27-2018, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It was not true, it was never true, you linked the dickey amendment, the dickey amendment didnt change, the cdc was never EVER prevented from studing gun violence. It was a lie, right out of the mouth of your silvered tongued devil you think was a "class act"
how about the ranking military supervisor of the CDC going missing at the ripe age of 35. No cell phone taken, no keys, no wallet, no dog, nada. All left in his apartment. Car in driveway. Final text to mom at 5:21 AM. Disappeared shortly after.

WaPo covering it so its not a conspiracy theory. ABC news as well. You on that?

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
personally I'd skip SRS
Haha you have a few months to stop me! 😈
Planar Protector

I like how this thread jumped 6 posts after 1 refresh.

Edit: 8
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
On March 21, 2018, Congressional negotiators reached a deal on an Omnibus continuing resolution. The 1.3 trillion dollar spending agreement also includes language that codified Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar interpretation of the Dickey Rider in testimony on February 18, 2018, before the US House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee.[14] While the amendment itself remains, the language in a report accompanying the Omnibus spending bill clarifies that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention can, in fact, conduct research into gun violence.[15] It was signed into legislation by U.S. President Donald J. Trump on March 23, 2018. [16]
Old 03-27-2018, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Police fighting with CDC over details. CDC told police different versions of events.

Ruh row. Damage control.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ate/423594002/

Old 03-27-2018, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.862c024e3cc1

Police literally fighting with CDC lol.

Closed Thread