Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 06:57 PM
Banned

i quit posting without needing to be banned
Old 04-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

It's for stupid little kids who came to the internet 20 years after usenet/newsgroups was around but were too stupid to figure out how to use it.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

I tried to get banned from gendercritical with this and got upvoted instead.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Banned

I got banned from twoxchromosomes in like 2009 becuz

This woman made a post saying she was trying to lose weight. And her milk kept tasting weirdly sweet. And she discovered that her BF had been pouring sugar into the milk because he has a fattening fetish. I told her if she doesnt dump him she deserves more fetish rape (i said this forcefully because the majority opinion was to give him another chance!). and i got b& hard for victim blaming
Old 04-08-2019, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, no shit. "Deserves more fetish rape" was a very poor choice of words.

So TERFs are allying with conservatives to fuck us, btw. I think I need to get involved and get my voice out there in the online opinion war, because that movement is gonna try to push us off the margins of society. https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2019/4/02/how-conservatives-are-using-feminism-fight-against-lgbtq-equality

Switched gears to a trans-friendly feminist author, Judith Butler. The way she deconstructs gender and analyzes how we perform it is pretty neat. I'm really liking her so far. Figure her theories are diametrically opposed to TERF ideology, so reading enough of her stuff should give me plenty of talking points to argue with. This is what I'm starting now:

PERFORMATIVITY, PRECARITY AND SEXUAL POLITICS

TERFs don't like how we perform gender (offends them) and their goal seems to be pushing us into a further precarious existence than we already have on the basis of sex politics. I figure this will be a good intro. I've spoken to TERFs that are against trans fair access to housing, employment, and public accommodations. They are literally cancer and I'm kinda looking forward to publicly demonizing them to the best of my writing ability.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-08-2019 at 10:08 PM..
Old 04-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, no shit. "Deserves more fetish rape" was a very poor choice of words.

So TERFs are allying with conservatives to fuck us, btw. I think I need to get involved and get my voice out there in the online opinion war, because that movement is gonna try to push us off the margins of society. https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2019/4/02/how-conservatives-are-using-feminism-fight-against-lgbtq-equality

Switched gears to a trans-friendly feminist author, Judith Butler. The way she deconstructs gender and analyzes how we perform it is pretty neat. I'm really liking her so far. Figure her theories are diametrically opposed to TERF ideology, so reading enough of her stuff should give me plenty of talking points to argue with. This is what I'm starting now:

PERFORMATIVITY, PRECARITY AND SEXUAL POLITICS

TERFs don't like how we perform gender (offends them) and their goal seems to be pushing us into a further precarious existence than we already have on the basis of sex politics. I figure this will be a good intro. I've spoken to TERFs that are against trans fair access to housing, employment, and public accommodations. They are literally cancer and I'm kinda looking forward to publicly demonizing them to the best of my writing ability.
well i didnt word it like that nerd that was just a recap

DID NOT READ rest of your post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

REEEEEEEE

"Equality is here presumed as a precondition of making and changing the world. But equality only exists to the extent that people do, in fact, make and change the world on equal terms. Although some might say that this is a performative contradiction, it is rather a logic of the performative without which there can be no politics. To be a participant in politics, to become part of concerted and collective action, one need not only make the claim for equality, but one needs to act and petition within the terms of equality. The “I” is thus at once a “we”, without being fused into an impossible unity. To be a political actor is a function, a feature of acting on terms of equality with other humans. Equality is a condition and character of political action itself at the same time that it is its goal."
Old 04-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Banned

for some reason the phrase "equality is a false god" comes to mind (only read 4 words of your post)
Old 04-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for some reason the phrase "equality is a false god" comes to mind (only read 4 words of your post)
rather out of touch with western politics, outside of internet cesspools

enjoy your night anon
Old 04-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
REEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

So much bullshit that this must be a rodeo.
Closed Thread