Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshayla701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't there an ignore function on the forums? need to find it..
http://www.project1999.org/forums/pr...?do=ignorelist
Old 11-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

ty, i found it yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we can hope...
Old 11-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Kobold

I love how people on this forum get so pissed over stupid things. Relax and enjoy life. Everquest is not real life, so if you are serious about it, then your a fag and need a life. Its a fun game and is meant to be played like a game.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:28 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Hey you still got that sword?
Old 11-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Yea I have the sword!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how people on this forum get so pissed over stupid things. Relax and enjoy life. Everquest is not real life, so if you are serious about it, then your a fag and need a life. Its a fun game and is meant to be played like a game.
I think it's funny that you got so pissed. And you're telling other people they shouldn't be pissed.

And this isn't really about the game - it's about you bumping a post that's clearly against forum "rules," however enforced (since patrolling the forums is the least of everyone's worries, but can get annoying over time). I don't care much if you're banned or not - I was just wondering.

Besides - forums are supposed to have a purpose, and they're supposed to be fun. People shouldn't get mad over stupid things like people pointing out that they were previously banned for similar shenanigans. Relax and enjoy life. The forums are not real life, so if you're serious about it, then you're ::insert insult:: and need a life. These forums are fun, and are meant to be enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:08 AM
Kobold

That thing you wrote reminds me of poop and wasted many seconds of my life. Good job keeping up the theme of the other thread! =). Also, I dont see how you think I was "pissed" about what I wrote earlier...I said I love how people get pissed...its funny. Its like telling a group of nerds a rubics cube is just a toy. You guys a silly

And I also have bad news, someone purchased my sword yesterday for 4 plat. Thanks again
Last edited by vincin; 11-23-2010 at 10:12 AM..
Closed Thread