Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Default I Did Not Agree!!

So in light of this new Enforcement of Sky where any guild can say one thing and do another I want an open day where no guild can lay claim to Sky. This would be for the farmers, the unguilded, and the questers that are looking to get theirs.

As pointed out everywhere every guild apparently has signed up for this agreement yet looking at the list of guilds versus the sky list not every guild is listed. So yeah not every guild has agreed. Maybe the lower guilds, Steamfont Raiders?? Who are they?? Novae?? They haven't done sky in forever years.

So lets do the right thing and not let Clue turn Sky in to an "Eat Shit" fest.

If you represent your guild and want to see change in how Sky operates post your opinion and let everyone know how you feel. Don't let the ban curb your opinion in fear of a ban. That being said don't say stupid shit or you will just prove the point that p99 can not have nice things.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-30-2018, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

If you want an actual policy discussion with any teeth I suggest you move your thread to the raid discussion forum.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

If it gets moved there that would be awesome.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-30-2018, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

I can confirm <Make A Swish Foundation> wasn't consulted on the matter of PoSky... my inbox is available and not full at this time.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

If guilds are going to be allowed to hold Sky slots forever regardless of whether they actually use those slots, then at least 1 and preferably 2 slots should remain open so anyone not within the rotation can have the opportunity to raid Plane of Sky occasionally.

With this new ruling, any player not within the Sky rotation is forced to buy an MQ for a Necromancer epic, and a Ranger epic.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

I think most necros are still in the position of needing to buy their epic even without Sky :/
Old 05-30-2018, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think most necros are still in the position of needing to buy their epic even without Sky :/
While I agree the Slime blood situation currently sucks, and most necro's will buy that as well at least if you wanted to complete your epic without buying anything you have the opportunity to compete for Fear golems (although I certainly think the current Fear golem situation is cancer.)

For Sky now if you are not in a guild with a Sky slot you currently have no opportunity to get the sky cloak required for the epic outside of buying it. On top of that there are many other amazing items from Sky that cannot be MQ'd at all, Ranger cloaks, Cleric necks, Shaman rings, etc etc. To completely deny players access to those items unless they are willing to join certain guilds who may not even be doing sky on a regular basis seems wrong.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I agree the Slime blood situation currently sucks, and most necro's will buy that as well at least if you wanted to complete your epic without buying anything you have the opportunity to compete for Fear golems (although I certainly think the current Fear golem situation is cancer.)

For Sky now if you are not in a guild with a Sky slot you currently have no opportunity to get the sky cloak required for the epic outside of buying it. On top of that there are many other amazing items from Sky that cannot be MQ'd at all, Ranger cloaks, Cleric necks, Shaman rings, etc etc. To completely deny players access to those items unless they are willing to join certain guilds who may not even be doing sky on a regular basis seems wrong.
Completely agree.

Old 05-30-2018, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

If you want one day where only non guilded and guilds not on the list can go. Then make it so you can't go up on any other guilds day, for any reason.

No more farm crew on everyone else's noble/overseer, Tupakk. Because let's be honest. You and your farm crew go to snipe nobles no matter who's day it is.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No more farm crew on everyone else's noble/overseer, Tupakk. Because let's be honest. You and your farm crew go to snipe nobles no matter who's day it is.
/\ AMEN

If you ask a friendly guild they will normally let you join them for SKY always need more people for sky fun stuffs. When I needed sky items I would sit in WC when i would have the time at the wizzy area and ask if I could join on raid all the time, every time I got was YES more PEOPLE.....

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Last edited by Goodest; 05-30-2018 at 11:53 AM..
Closed Thread