Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When it comes down to it AM/PM is the only choice and if those two guilds on that day work out different clear times that dont overlap with respawn time that's up to them. Yes everyone here is an adult and youre not expecting to make everything but if you cant plan at least one night or weekend morning or afternoon/weekday morning for euro/seasia out of the month then I dont see why you even joined a guild. These are scheduled things that are easy to plan your free time around.
Right in Kunark TMO had what Sunday? BDA had Friday?! How could you not see players having out of game obligations that prevent them from participating on a week in / weekly basis.

In any guild you see different players at different times. The beauty of repops, windows going up/down changing timers means that players can see content and still have a life. The rigidity of the sky schedule just seems out of place to me. When Velious dropped I was thinking there might be a HOT schedule then just realized it doesn't really make sense. I still don't think keys are enough of an excuse to make this so formalized, especially if it's just a few guilds dealing with it.