Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default The white knight

This guy known as farzo obviously insane in his 20’s played a video game for 2 years about 20 hours a day and got two fucking pvp kills.

Please continue talking.

Also rise of zek is dead and nobody plays red.

Sipping on wine about to walk the dog just feeling fine.

Toodles.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

Imagine getting a pity reply from the person you trying to spam threads about?

Well here it is..

"Pity reply".
Old 07-29-2020, 05:37 PM
Banned

Why OP is mad and obsessed with me, I summarised his time on red99 in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador played one of the many, many, many, many Wizards on r99. He quit not long after velious launched because wizards got weakened by people going from 3k hp to 6k hp and having 150-200 resist cr/fr/mr which resulted having to rely on the heavy mana costs of lure - his wizard was not very well equipt so his mana pool was small resulting in him probably not even able to lure down a melee anymore.

He bought into the idea he was a really good pvper (like alot of wizards did) because he could cast lure on someone who was 10-15-20% hp and score a YT.

There was some talk about him having a MM sk twink but he was really bad on it and actually died on his twink a number of times in MM. He could never translate his "skill" to a melee. Unlike people for example Blueflower and Beastagor who could transition from a caster to melee and retain their capacities.

This broke him from what I understand, because ultimately he was just another wizard pressing Lure hoping to get a kill shot.

After quiting he spent the last 5 years of his life ghosting on the forums trying to be recognised for the 60? 70? Kills he got on a wizard.

If you were to rank the wizards on red99 in terms of life time k/ds Tassador would barely make the top 30 to put it into perspective i.e. why no one remembers him.

Like I have said all along he is the Tune of the forums.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the pity reply and the long winded post. Also you’re playing blue oh man you literally made my night.

Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2020, 09:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why OP is mad and obsessed with me, I summarised his time on red99 in another thread:
So you are saying this other guy is obsessed with you, because after quitting five years ago, you are still writing novel sized biographies about him begging for his attention.

That is why he is obsessed with you, right?
Old 07-31-2020, 01:33 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are saying this other guy is obsessed with you, because after quitting five years ago, you are still writing novel sized biographies about him begging for his attention.

LMFAO
Old 07-31-2020, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol “novel sized”
Our attention spans really are going to shit aren’t they
Old 08-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like he went off the deep end Reebz Status
Old 08-07-2020, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Fatso never loses remember that.

How’s blue treating you man?
Old 08-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like he went off the deep end Reebz Status
Yea Greybeard losing it for sure.
Closed Thread