Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Banned

Tiggle you my Niggle
Old 07-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Banned

Offering a pack of Marlboro lights for a lvl 50 mage with a horrible rep - Hit me up new Ennoia
Old 07-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Offering a pack of Marlboro lights for a lvl 50 mage with a horrible rep - Hit me up new Ennoia
If he was friends with Ennonia in the first place I'd offer Newports first.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S.

Come at me bro.
If Tiggles is half as tough as his avatar looks, I think he's good for a fight.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he was friends with Ennonia in the first place I'd offer Newports first.
I'm white?
Old 07-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Large Bat

Happen to know who it was on EZ?
Old 07-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Large Rat

Well for one, my account being banned is BULL SHIT. If you would follow the ever so stated rules, it clearly says dont give out your username/password at ANYTIME. He got what he deserved for trusting me. Its just a game and thats how I play it. How could someone trust a complete stranger? Whats your credit card numbers? Would trust your kids with me? May I come over for dinner and maybe sleep with wife/girlfriend, since we are so tight and comfy like? Yeah I admit to taking your piece of shit mage. And I didnt do anything will her, the gear I sold was rightfuly traded with the real ennoia weeks before Firestrike V aug for the gear I received. And yes, i tried to flip a buck, but who the fuck wants a lvl 50 mage?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeekers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well for one, my account being banned is BULL SHIT. If you would follow the ever so stated rules, it clearly says dont give out your username/password at ANYTIME. He got what he deserved for trusting me. Its just a game and thats how I play it. How could someone trust a complete stranger? Whats your credit card numbers? Would trust your kids with me? May I come over for dinner and maybe sleep with wife/girlfriend, since we are so tight and comfy like? Yeah I admit to taking your piece of shit mage. And I didnt do anything will her, the gear I sold was rightfuly traded with the real ennoia weeks before Firestrike V aug for the gear I received. And yes, i tried to flip a buck, but who the fuck wants a lvl 50 mage?
I fucking love this guy.

Good work squeekers
Old 07-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Large Rat

And if the GMs dont see that I didnt do anything wrong, he is the one who violated the user agreement/rules. His account should be banned and mine restored. I did NOT hack his account, he GAVE it to me..
Old 07-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeekers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And if the GMs dont see that I didnt do anything wrong, he is the one who violated the user agreement/rules. His account should be banned and mine restored. I did NOT hack his account, he GAVE it to me..
New Ennoia makes a good point.

But unfortunately scammer scumbags are usually not welcome.

But feel free to enjoy EZ server.
Closed Thread