Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you believe Hitler was complicated and not evil?
He loved animals and wanted what was best for his people. Still a major dickhead. I don't believe in "evil". This isn't a fairy tale.
Old 04-30-2019, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He loved animals and wanted what was best for his people. Still a major dickhead. I don't believe in "evil". This isn't a fairy tale.
What about Trump? Surely he's "evil", right?
Old 04-30-2019, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Khomeini was evil

Next
Old 04-30-2019, 03:49 PM
Banned

These forums literally couldn't even get any gayer. Even without trannies.
Old 04-30-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Khomeini was evil

Next
Khomeini was the natural response to Western meddling in the innocent lives of a people with thousands of years of culture that pre-exist your Western greed and rhetoric. If you don't want a Khomeini in the ASB, don't go making Shah Pahlavis in the halls to steal other kids' lunch money.

Not saying he's not 'evil'... but, like the guy above said, this ain't a fairytale. Khomeini didn't impose his will - he was labeled a saviour of his people, who literally threw their bodies on his car as he made his was (safely) back from exile. Perhaps it's poor, marginalized and unhappy people who are 'evil', as they are the Dr. Frankensteins creating the monsters of Hitler, Stalin, Khomeini, and the current Oompa Loompa in the American Oval Office. Does that feel good to say out loud?
Old 04-30-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize that in order to BE in MS-13, you have to murder someone, right?

Does murdering someone one time make you a murderer? Or do you have to repeatedly and continuously murder people to be a murderER?

Or is that a murderINGer, and in that case are we delineating that its OK to murder a random person ONCE, just to get into a gang, then after that you're just a victim to be coddled and welcomed by the left?
Ya I am not arguing this. You're pretty much correct.

There's plenty of murderous scum who are not MS13 members also. Neither does that exonerate either group.

I am not interested in preserving MS13 nor white male Christian hypocrisy and idiocy as valued behavioral models.

#implantthemicrochipsnow

(it's just a pity about human nature)

(maybe create a fair an equitable system that doesn't alienate and marginalize young males that can't conform and neglect their mental health on the basis of "its made up, you are just a little bitch entitled snowflake cuck)

(uneducated, hurt, abused, poor, and demonized, disenfranchised people are a major threat to democracy and western cultural identity and goals)

(protip: I'm not talking about myself, although I am plenty upset about it)

Good luck and God bless America. May she rest in peace.
Last edited by clevergirl; 04-30-2019 at 04:03 PM..
Old 04-30-2019, 04:06 PM
Banned

Try not to be dicks maybe. It's not working judginating by the news.

(I know it's massively hard and requires selflessness, sacrifice, and service to a higher good, but, ya, know, maybe that's how the spirit of our species becomes worthy and able of remaining a part of this universe)
Old 04-30-2019, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(uneducated, hurt, abused, poor, and demonized, disenfranchised people are a major threat to democracy and western cultural identity and goals)
Until we can admit this publicly and privately without offense, we will never progress. The solutions to this problem are, of course, a mixture if individualism and collectivism - something that neither of the polarized American populace can come to terms with in 2019, given the current political landscape.
Old 04-30-2019, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never said everyone was good. You're a shining example of that. Said people are complicated. The fact that you believe everything you read on 4chan or stormfront or wherever you get your news is certainly telling.
Im evil because i believe murdering people to get into a gang is inexcusable behavior.

Your good, because you make excuses for, and deny their murderous practices.

Im evil because I believe that people should earn their own living in this life.

Your good because you believe that I should work to give people that refuse to do the same a free ride.

I'm evil because I believe that our country should cease promoting racist policies that target people based upon ethnicity.

Your good because you believe that our country should exact revenge on people that didn't choose their ethnicity today for the crimes of their ethnic ancestors.

I'm evil because I believe that people should put in the effort to take care of their bodies to the best of their ability if I'm responsible for subsidizing their morbidly obese lifestyle.

Your good because you believe I should just cover the substantially increased costs of subsidizing their healthcare since my Labor is dutifully obliged to them anyways.

Gotcha.
Last edited by Thorondor; 04-30-2019 at 04:33 PM..
Old 04-30-2019, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Khomeini was the natural response to Western meddling in the innocent lives of a people with thousands of years of culture that pre-exist your Western greed and rhetoric. If you don't want a Khomeini in the ASB, don't go making Shah Pahlavis in the halls to steal other kids' lunch money.

Not saying he's not 'evil'... but, like the guy above said, this ain't a fairytale. Khomeini didn't impose his will - he was labeled a saviour of his people, who literally threw their bodies on his car as he made his was (safely) back from exile. Perhaps it's poor, marginalized and unhappy people who are 'evil', as they are the Dr. Frankensteins creating the monsters of Hitler, Stalin, Khomeini, and the current Oompa Loompa in the American Oval Office. Does that feel good to say out loud?
You're talking to an Iranian...

Take your baizuo ass somewhere, you're late for your Whole Foods yoga class with Humberto
Closed Thread