Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you so much for your generous, detailed response!

Now I know what items I need to buy and also, what is their approx price. I'm going to do some shopping now, will twink up my nec 8 and then i will revisit those minos and see the difference. Cant wait, thanks again!
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_...ar_Bone_Knight

Here are a bunch of armor ideas before getting to the planes. A couple things are higher price items (or you can do things like switch the belt for a thick banded belt). But generally can get most of these things superr cheap. (for example, the gloves you can get for free if you hang around karana some....scrolls for the quest rot a lot, so you can pick them all up early).

Just go to the wiki and sort equipment by class and slot... then sort it by pre-kunark and AC, and you should find more alternatives that get pretty close.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you and I need to apologize since you already posted this link. but I saw Necro lvl 50 and I just assumed everything is expensive high end gear on it. I didn't know, several items are cheap, such as that green robe. Cool I'm so excited now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just go to the wiki and sort equipment by class and slot... then sort it by pre-kunark and AC, and you should find more alternatives that get pretty close.
Ha, didn't know about this either! Thanks for all the info, this is going to be fun!
Old 10-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you and I need to apologize since you already posted this link. but I saw Necro lvl 50 and I just assumed everything is expensive high end gear on it. I didn't know, several items are cheap, such as that green robe. Cool I'm so excited now!

Ha, didn't know about this either! Thanks for all the info, this is going to be fun!
Almost all of the items is cheap ones. Neck, robe, arms, belt, bracers, shoulders (you can camp this REALLY early if you want), gloves, pants (drops from a level 20 or something? But you can get same AC pants pretty cheap, I think drakescale? Maybe lizard?), boots (bear hide boots are just about as good, 5 ac)

Then it's just about jewelry and hat and back. I was using dex jewelry for a long time, but the AC + HP helps a bunch with tanking.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Banned

Extra
Gnomes is great!
Old 10-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Have you pulled Agro on raid mob yet with your procing weapon and instant death?
Procing weapons are dangerous on raids unless your a tank.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you pulled Agro on raid mob yet with your procing weapon and instant death?
only if it has a stun on it does it have a chance to draw aggro, and i am not seeing this happen unless he has dots stacked and is chain tapping
Old 10-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What coulds insta kills me on a raid though? I oftens try to tanks things...

In the planes I was rootins mobs so I could take the tanking from the MT hehe. I can go toe to toe against most things for a fair amount of time (except in later islands of plane of sky!! everythin is deep red there and I stay away! Though I do sometimes go in and tank some, and just back out when I'm hurt... I can stay in a little while before needing to back out... but they hurt a lot)

And if I ever really overstep, I can invuln... or I can FD... the only way I can die is if I lag out or intentionally sacrifice myself in a blaze of glory to save everyone.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Few more cheap starting items:

Wrist: Electrum Bracelet AC 4, 3DEX, 10-15pp, https://wiki.project1999.com/Electrum_Bracelet
Back: Lizardscale Cloak, AC 8, DEX +5, 30-50pp; https://wiki.project1999.com/Lizardscale_Cloak
Old 10-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

I never wanted to play a necro. A bone knight tempts me.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

this is why STR isn't rly needed since u will rely mostly on procs and not on damage in further expansions going the boneknight route

skillcap piercing and blunt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skills.JPG (71.7 KB, 263 views)
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Closed Thread