View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 01:10 AM
Kobold

Imagine believing conspiracies when they involve evil leftists but not thinking this laptop is fishy. Maybe the DOJ should do something but I guess they're getting obstructed by the deep state or some shit.
Old 10-16-2020, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine believing conspiracies when they involve evil leftists but not thinking this laptop is fishy. Maybe the DOJ should do something but I guess they're getting obstructed by the deep state or some shit.
You realize the entire Russia investigation was founded on fishy information right? Or how about the most recent Trump tax returns mysteriously leaked. How about the story that Trump called veterans losers? None of those stories were treated like this Hunter Biden story.

If you can’t see the issue here you’re fooling yourself.
Old 10-16-2020, 02:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintronics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we rename P99 servers from Blue/Red/Green to Biden/Trump/Howie Hawkins because you know, current events?
uhhhhh no
Old 10-16-2020, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Rofl the guy is asking for laptop repair shop recommendations how did it get to this!?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-16-2020, 02:28 AM
Banned

Search computer shop repairs near me on your phone
be sure to turn location on
hope that helps
Old 10-16-2020, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...and most important, confidential.
There's no shame in being a nerd for a 21 year old elf sim, wear it.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Trump knew back then, so did the CDC. He’s just politicized this the whole way through thinking he could get lucky and keep the stock market afloat, and it wouldn’t reach America

Sadly, he was obviously wrong because he doesn’t understand enough science to figure out how a respiratory pandemic would spread. More importantly, he could’ve simply been a leader to the american people. “I know it’s hard to do something out of fear as an American, but we really don’t know how bad this will be yet and so I ask you, my fellow countrymen, to wear a mask and do your utmost to protect your family.”

That’s all it would’ve took. But instead, in the first era of human existence where we had the capability to fight a pandemic, we didn’t. And many of you still refuse to even acknowledge the efficacy of a mask. Which isn’t the point. The point is it would’ve made half of your neighbors and friends more comfortable to do it (meaning the economy might be in better shape) but you couldn’t, because somewhere along the way you guys really lost Jesus Christ. I hope you find him again.
PS: Donald trump is obese
Old 10-16-2020, 04:43 AM
Banned

It's such a perfectly designed (not saying it's engineered calm down) disease for political exploitation by literally anybody. It's super deadly, it's not super deadly, there is a significant percentage of both false positive and false negative testing, you can have it and be completely asymptomatic but still spread it, you can not actually have it and get a false positive test and think that you're one of the asymptomatic carriers who is now cryptonite to grandma. It's a big bucket of fun for all!
Old 10-16-2020, 05:00 AM
Fire Giant

To be near Me is to be near the fire.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be near Me is to be near the fire.
Life is not tried it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire
Closed Thread