Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkhis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update:

made it to level 47 and am now factioning in WL and fear kiting giants and panthers near Kael. I did get a sword of pain pretty easily, seems to be a group doing the dogs in there every night lately. I'm looking to get some more plate drops for Thurg now that I finally got my faction up and then might see about getting a steady hole group or something so I can return to Paineel.

I tried Felwithe guards but my SK DPS or lack thereof can't keep up with their stupid pally heals.

Any other recommendations at 47 are welcomed.
Solo'd mostly? That's exciting
Old 11-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grobb guards. Pull to zone-in and reverse kite pathers first (Sutok, Avisk). Statics after that. There are about 5 spawns near the zone line that are blue until 54.

If you're evil you can sell to the vendors. If good you can always drop-transfer a couple bags of swords at a time to a lvl 1 troll. It's a pain in the ass but at 12p a kill worth the trouble.
I am guessing cazic worshipping erudite sk would be considered good?
Old 11-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am guessing cazic worshipping erudite sk would be considered good?
More or less [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Guessing the vendors are dubious, they were to my prexus Pally and tunare half elf. Maybe just apprehensive though? That would be even easier...hmm...
Old 11-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkhis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update:

made it to level 47 and am now factioning in WL and fear kiting giants and panthers near Kael. I did get a sword of pain pretty easily, seems to be a group doing the dogs in there every night lately. I'm looking to get some more plate drops for Thurg now that I finally got my faction up and then might see about getting a steady hole group or something so I can return to Paineel.

I tried Felwithe guards but my SK DPS or lack thereof can't keep up with their stupid pally heals.

Any other recommendations at 47 are welcomed.
Fear kite undead in TT north ruins... WIZ so low hp, plenty of them, no wanderer between the ruins and the north wall and undead so fear undead... Might be slightly hard at 47, started later but at low 50 it was greatexp curbs down after 54 due to greens..
Old 11-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

I found the TT XP had slowed down by then. Maybe still with camping the pained soul place holder though.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found the TT XP had slowed down by then. Maybe still with camping the pained soul place holder though.
Undead are higher level by north wall... You have three types that spawn, keeper, the most common, wiz, lower level, champion, war, slightly higher level, commander war, the highest level of these ghost. In the city ruin, you have mostly some even lower level ghost with some keepers...
Old 11-11-2018, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Ah, the ps ph was mainly keepers and occasional champions. If the other camps can reliably produce champions and commanders they may be worthwhile!
Old 11-11-2018, 07:39 AM
Fire Giant

So when starting a erudite, I can't decide between going str, sta, or Halfsies. 5 will go in ago. Anyone have any suggestion?
Old 11-11-2018, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Never did erudite but I bet human is similar... And I regret not having dumped all my point in sta... In raid, str and dex are capped at 255 while my sta stays under 200...sta is hard...
Old 11-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never did erudite but I bet human is similar... And I regret not having dumped all my point in sta... In raid, str and dex are capped at 255 while my sta stays under 200...sta is hard...
Good to know, Thankyou
Closed Thread