Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 03:49 PM
Orc

Aa far as I know, I am. Hence why I would like the chance do defend myself.

Or it could be that I did do something unknowingly, and well, then I want to know what, so it dosent happen again. ( If I even can create an new play account, havent tried yet as I dont want to mess anything up, or create more trouble for myself)
Old 01-21-2019, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

You can create as many accounts as you want, there is not a limit or anything. Even if one account is banned you can still play on server.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-21-2019, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpinephrinInjection [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sharing your info isn’t the only way people will get your info. I’ll try not to feed the trolls much sorry, but seriously have you ever played a game where account infos weren’t hacked? The only difference here is the gm volunteers don’t have the time to worry about investigating, so they just handle it efficiently. Shit happens. May not like it but you’ll need to accept it, or bury your head in the sand and hope for the best
Yes im sure someone hacked your p99 login credentials

( they didnt )
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

( they didnt )
Ahh shit you caught me. Welp there goes all my plans for p99 domination
Old 01-21-2019, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

( they didnt )
didn't a guilds forums get hacked to steal passwords and thereby pixels?
Old 01-21-2019, 11:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't a guilds forums get hacked to steal passwords and thereby pixels?
iirc someone hacked a guild website and got all the Login/PWs for that site. Then they tried the username and PWs to log in. and if your that kinda guy who uses the same logins and passwords for everything like its '97, well guess what...

and bans seem to be weird on this server. I had an account "Banned" but 365 days to the hammer drop it was lifted with out a word from CSR.

So just keep trying even if it takes a year lol
Old 01-21-2019, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah if your username/password on your guild website is the same for everything you use you didnt get hacked you’re just not very bright
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:06 AM
Kobold

I lost so many passwords back then and p99 didn't have a reset so I made everything the same. Live and learn
Old 01-22-2019, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

I had a 60 Ogre Sk account and a Epic DE cleric account both get banned in 2013. This occurred during a 4 year break from server that my brother and myself took. When we came back in 2017 and saw our accounts were banned we petitioned. GMs claimed they had clear proof that on a specific date we had been trying to RMT. However the date they gave was almost 6 months after we had stopped playing account. We rebutted and they never responded again but deleted our p99 forums account. It appears when GMs make decisions on server they will not go back on them...

RIP Rompper Stompper 60 Ogre SK
Old 01-22-2019, 12:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a 60 Ogre Sk account and a Epic DE cleric account both get banned in 2013. This occurred during a 4 year break from server that my brother and myself took. When we came back in 2017 and saw our accounts were banned we petitioned. GMs claimed they had clear proof that on a specific date we had been trying to RMT. However the date they gave was almost 6 months after we had stopped playing account. We rebutted and they never responded again but deleted our p99 forums account. It appears when GMs make decisions on server they will not go back on them...

RIP Rompper Stompper 60 Ogre SK
F
Closed Thread