Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if I were to fearkite animals throughout my 50s, which ones are actually profitable to do? I need to save up 100k by level 60 to MQ my Epic. And come 49 I'm moving to Kael to bowrot some giants for armor pieces.
priority #1 is 60, levels are really great gear pieces

if you wanted to get your epic before 60 by leveling and earning plat at a casual pace you picked the wrong class

the TT cycle is good like loramin said, or you can try tracking ancient cyclops for his ring, but you're competing with every druid on the server for that one
Old 06-26-2019, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
priority #1 is 60, levels are really great gear pieces

if you wanted to get your epic before 60 by leveling and earning plat at a casual pace you picked the wrong class

the TT cycle is good like loramin said, or you can try tracking ancient cyclops for his ring, but you're competing with every druid on the server for that one
When I play Bard, I just want to be able to get my epic at all without having to sell my soul.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need to save up 100k by level 60 to MQ my Epic. And come 49 I'm moving to Kael to bowrot some giants for armor pieces.
Wow, I almost forgot to mention something incredibly obvious: you do not need 100k to get your epic! There are these things called guilds, and if you join one (one that raids the planes I mean) you can get your epic 100% for free AND get tons of of better gear. Forget about getting crappy dwarf armor, with a guild you can deck your character out in superior Giant or Dragon armor ... almost for free (you have to buy some gems).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, I almost forgot to mention something incredibly obvious: you do not need 100k to get your epic! There are these things called guilds, and if you join one (one that raids the planes I mean) you can get your epic 100% for free AND get tons of of better gear. Forget about getting crappy dwarf armor, with a guild you can deck your character out in superior Giant or Dragon armor ... almost for free (you have to buy some gems).
That would mean ditching my current guild, Castle, whom I really like. They haven't done me one iota of wrong. Are you saying I should hop guilds in the name of pixels?
Old 06-26-2019, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

I found the skyfire felia cycle pretty difficult on my ranger (60 with epics, haste clicky cloak, skyshrine armour and some ToV drops). Glimmers were a real pain in the butt. Gave up when I got immortals to drop for my monk.

WW geos are grouped on up to 60. I'm fairly sure I've given them a go with success. Really most mobs under 51 you can kill eventually whether by kite or rooted heal breaks(ie ones that don't summon. You can even solo 61+ ice borrowers with a bow kite if you have a spare hour or two on your hands).

Loramin you mention class advantages; I think the Giants you mentioned actually play to the class advantage. Rangers have low avoidance but high DS meaning they are very effective vs weakly hitting mobs.

Tigers in OT have excellent hides worth 20pp to wood elf tailors. You may be able to toe to toe brutes in DL for their HQ hides (worth a similar amount). Likewise SolDungB drops a lot of FS, bronze and poison ingredients worth pp I think he kobolds still give some XP at 45?

Edit: regarding epics, have you tried cutting a deal for a VSR kill as I mentioned before? You track and trigger for a stone. They kill for the other stone.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Bro, it's like this. If you want an epic gated behind a bottleneck like weekly spawns, fear golems, or whatever, be prepared to pay for someone else's time or put in the time yourself. What you want doesn't mean anything. Everyone wants their epic, wanting an epic requiring dragon scales is just unrealistic unless you raid a lot or can drop half a mil in plat.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: regarding epics, have you tried cutting a deal for a VSR kill as I mentioned before? You track and trigger for a stone. They kill for the other stone.
I'm going to try once I get into my 50s. I'm more concerned with the PoSky drop.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Hey man! I really only hop online for a few hours a week. Which i enjoy spending just helping others. So if there is anything I can help with on your journey, let me know!! I have a 57 Warrior, and a 60 Druid.. I have a 40 SK too but he's not gonna be much help to you..

Anyways. TLDR- Anything those 2 classes can help you with, just let me know man!!
Old 06-26-2019, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordgordon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will not be able to solo giants that drop quest armor period.
This guy just really hates Rangers it seems. I wouldn't mind him

As for the PoSky item goes, don't stress over it. It's very common and can be MQ'd. I probably even have one for you when you're ready
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 06-26-2019, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

You guys are too nice, really.

Well, one thing at a time I suppose. I still have to work on getting out of 45. Halfway through it, but 45 feels really bad compared to hell levels before it.
Closed Thread