Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

54 will feel even worse, don't worry
Old 06-26-2019, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think 45 only feels as bad as it does because I haven't seen any skill gains since 40.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would mean ditching my current guild, Castle, whom I really like. They haven't done me one iota of wrong. Are you saying I should hop guilds in the name of pixels?
Sort of, yes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] A guild is a part of a game, not an unrelated social group (well, except for the fact that the whole game is just one giant chat room if you agree with Cecily ... and I mostly do). Why wouldn't you change your game-specific group to play the game?

I do get it though: I stay in my non-top-end guild (Anonymous) even though I'd like some top-end loot, because I like the people. Really I think you should just try and talk Castle into joining the AEGIS alliance (or into forming a new alliance with some other guild or guilds). It's the perfect way for small guilds to keep their members while also making it possible for people to get high-end raid loot.

P.S. AEGIS raids the planes, including Plane of Sky on a weekly basis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-26-2019 at 04:47 PM..
Old 06-26-2019, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

we can't tell you whether your goals are more important than the friends you made along the way.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we can't tell you whether your goals are more important than the friends you made along the way.
Heh, well changing guilds doesn't have to mean leaving your friends. It does depend on your guild's policies, but plenty of people take their highest character to more competitive guilds while leaving their lower level characters in "family" guilds. And even if you leave completely, if you do so on good terms there's no reason why you can't keep your friends.

There's some ex-Anon that left messily and I'll only be polite to, but then there's some that just wanted to go to a different guild for the phat lewtz. Those people I'm still friendly with even though they're not in my guild anymore.

If someone won't be your friend because you changed guilds, maybe it's them who cares more about goals then friendship.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-26-2019 at 04:51 PM..
Old 06-26-2019, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yes you can. Everything is quantifiable.
Old 06-27-2019, 05:38 AM
Planar Protector

Do not try to solo Giants in Kael you will get rocked.
Old 06-27-2019, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I feel like level 54 took as long as 50, 51, 52, and 53 combined.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not try to solo Giants in Kael you will get rocked.
Even the ones that only have 2k HP?
Old 06-27-2019, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even the ones that only have 2k HP?
If you are going off of wiki hp values they are probably way off.
Closed Thread