Old 11-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Banned

if im holding down a camp
i mean fine take a couple spawns
but dont try to take ALL of it from me in FTE wars
come on now
Old 11-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

You and your friend have a business. It only takes two people to run and nets you each $3 per day.

Someone comes along and sees that you have a business going. They apply. You, not wanting to be rude, accept them to your business, despite not needing them. Also not wanting to be rude, you give them an equal share. You all now make $2 per day.

Three more people come along and want to get in on the business. Again, you don't want to be rude, so you accept them and give them an equal share, too.

You all now make $1 per day. You and your friend could have been making $3 per day each, but you didn't want to be rude. Your business goes bankrupt because it isn't worth the time anymore.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 11-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Man this thread REALLY exemplifies the reasons why so few are playing melee classes.

Mind you that many of these same people who only solo/duo to max level and to farm all the high end items will also be joining raid guilds to acquire gear;. REQUIRING the services of those Warriors Monks and Rogues they refused to level with.

Essentially having their cake and eating it too.
Last edited by Vizax_Xaziv; 11-10-2019 at 12:34 PM..
Old 11-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
come on now
Sorry man. Say its a Saturday night on a packed server and you're solo/duoing a good xp camp....if I show up with my 6man XP group I will ABSOLUTELY start FTEing mobs the get us XP.

And I'll be FD pulling to split so youd best be careful!
Old 11-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I too find it annoying that a duo pet class can hold a camp of 6 yellow mobs and not invite anyone when there are 20 people lfg. But those 2 will level fast. Not have friends. And eventually be nerfed and when they want to do something they can't handle there won't be the other classes to play with them for awhile. So let them level quickly and get ahead.. and let them wait for content.
KEEP YOUR SHITLIST UP TO DATE! Names and reasons! Once Kunark rolls around these soloers will be looking for Seb and HS groups - they'll be shit outta luck here! They can go solo mobs in Karnors if they want though!
Old 11-10-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
come on now
This
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and your friend have a business. It only takes two people to run and nets you each $3 per day.

Someone comes along and sees that you have a business going. They apply. You, not wanting to be rude, accept them to your business, despite not needing them. Also not wanting to be rude, you give them an equal share. You all now make $2 per day.

Three more people come along and want to get in on the business. Again, you don't want to be rude, so you accept them and give them an equal share, too.

You all now make $1 per day. You and your friend could have been making $3 per day each, but you didn't want to be rude. Your business goes bankrupt because it isn't worth the time anymore.
Yeah because you know, the revenue of a business you’re running is totally analogous to wanting to monopolize content and min/max your EXP in a 20 year old video game to other peoples’ detriment...

-_-
Old 11-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah because you know, the revenue of a business you’re running is totally analogous to wanting to monopolize content and min/max your EXP in a 20 year old video game to other peoples’ detriment...

-_-
The analogy makes perfect sense to me, in fact it is excellent. Can't see why it should be lost on you.
Old 11-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

If a player doesn't want to group, he's not obligated to ruin his own enjoyment just to facilitate someone else's notion of fun. If you want to group, find other people who want to group.

Danth
Old 11-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Aviak

Last night I was in an Unrest fireplace group that had been pulling the bar most of the afternoon and evening. Sometime between pulls, a necromancer showed up, sat on the landing and started telling our group he was reporting us for pulling his mobs from the bar.

We ignored him and he went away pretty quickly, but I was impressed by his brazenness.
Closed Thread