Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Immersion is at critical levels.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We are playing on USEast server. Normal ladder. We made it to Act 1, Quest 6 last night, we just finished killing The Butcher.

If ya wanna play with us tonight, get your toon to level 10-ish and get to the last quest, we have the outer cloister waypoint.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Ill play with you dudes

Idk what my account is but ill probly make a trapsin or something depending on what we need

Is this like a strictly inhouse thing? Game is way too easy if we gonna trade with other ppls imo
Old 06-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ill play with you dudes

Idk what my account is but ill probly make a trapsin or something depending on what we need

Is this like a strictly inhouse thing? Game is way too easy if we gonna trade with other ppls imo
this game is closed to the general public, so there wont be any trading. just a fresh run through, make a toon and join us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2016, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 149IN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive never played any of the ladders, i was never hardcore into diablo. running through the game once is enough for me to not touch it again for a few years.
Ladder is where it's at. I agree that at this point it's tough to stay interested in Diablo for too long, but some of the most fun you can have playing D2 is making trades early into a ladder season. When nobody has any gear and everyone is leveling up and working on survivability, the stuff you find in the game carries significant value. Add to this the fact that they eliminated a fair amount of the botting and most of the hacks, and it makes it even more interesting. Even if you want to quit soon, you can just bank up some forum gold to make things a little easier in the next ladder. You should try it.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ladder is where it's at. I agree that at this point it's tough to stay interested in Diablo for too long, but some of the most fun you can have playing D2 is making trades early into a ladder season. When nobody has any gear and everyone is leveling up and working on survivability, the stuff you find in the game carries significant value. Add to this the fact that they eliminated a fair amount of the botting and most of the hacks, and it makes it even more interesting. Even if you want to quit soon, you can just bank up some forum gold to make things a little easier in the next ladder. You should try it.
Yup. Just playin casually for 2 weeks on a reset is enough to stack a few thousand fg
Old 06-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

Discuss forum gold?
Old 06-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

149IN

1491 Indian?
Old 06-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

One hundred and forty nine indians
Old 06-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector