Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying that getting your rogue unbanned is only situationally improbable and that if you beg for another year maybe it will happen?

Nilbog said no to public source within the last couple weeks the last time someone had the same bright idea. Furthermore, you are possibly the worst choice for project coordinator I can imagine. Anything you do will only serve to hinder the project.

Rogean and Null are in contact. That seems like a very good and hopeful thing. It would be great to see Null join the P99 dev team and be the red dev.
Nah, the admins only keep my rogue banned because they know it gets delicious tears out of me, that's not situationally improbable, that's them effectively keeping me in check, in a sense diminishing my ego by taking away my car keys and forcing me to take the bus... They're giving a super lesson in both humility and subjugation.

I mean haven't you noticed I can play any other character I so choose EXCEPT my rogue with the name abacab? Again, a lesson in humility.

The way people ask for source is they want an exact copy, which is not what I'm asking for, I'm only putting the argument out here that we can get a skeleton model not a full on copy and paste job which is a completely different request. I would agree with you that I'm a terrible project coordinator except for the fact I've dished out several custom and content ideas for several PvP servers including QvF, TZT, Alter-gate, and several sandbox ideas brought up by the PvP community in general. My forum behavior has absolutely no bearing on my ability to plan and implement, I mean I don't read your posts and use that as a de facto reasoning to say "Alawen probably doesn't know jack shit about management, look at the negativity he spreads on the board!"

Again, you're trying to turn this into a flame war which I don't even understand because you're offhandedly trying to knock this into R&F where it will be shit on for 40 pages by VZ/TZ trolls and the local fragile X hierarchy.

What I'm saying is, can you be constructive for once and offer ideas instead of you know naysaying and nixing everything like some butthurt Republican in a Democratic controlled congress?
Old 04-04-2011, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

Biggest troll on p99 has his own 'serious' thread trolled, is upset about it, news at 11.
Last edited by yaaaflow; 04-04-2011 at 03:21 AM..
Old 04-04-2011, 03:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biggest troll on p99 has his own 'serious' thread trolled, is upset about it, news at 11.
Didn't know this was a Raren thread
Old 04-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Banned

raren isn't on your level homie
Old 04-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Maybe you should make some kind of offer ?

Your OP reads like you feel that you're entitled to the source.

"Y0 devs I got some hardware, I just need your software y0, can I have it ??"
Old 04-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

I cuh ha dat source yo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread