Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 05:50 PM
Banned

I give the guy the benefit on the time thing. ESPECIALLY if you're gonna hit up a camp that you have to crawl to! I get that.. But there is also some flexibility between 30min and 6 hours.

The gear concern is a disgusting play though. And cannot be overlooked by any legit questions he may have asked....
Old 11-20-2019, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

I've seen tanks get turned away mid teens in full banded because they didn't have earrings/rings. It's kinda silly this early to be playing gear quest.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:08 PM
Kobold

Aren't we all too old to take it that seriously? I don't have these issues soloing with my Nec though.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Some of us never grew up. We are still stuck in 1999.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen tanks get turned away mid teens in full banded because they didn't have earrings/rings. It's kinda silly this early to be playing gear quest.
Haha, what the fuck is wrong with people? Imagine dumping this much time into a private emulated server and all you do is shit all over it.
But certainly for the present age, which prefers the sign to the thing signified, the copy to the original, representation to reality, the appearance to the essence... illusion only is sacred, truth profane. Nay, sacredness is held to be enhanced in proportion as truth decreases and illusion increases, so that the highest degree of illusion comes to be the highest degree of sacredness.
-Feuerbach, Preface to the second edition of The Essence of Christianity
Old 11-20-2019, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Never self incriminate. Say you're good to go for 24 hours.. and then when you have to leave an hour later just say something came up IRL and pretend to be frustrated.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never self incriminate. Say you're good to go for 24 hours.. and then when you have to leave an hour later just say something came up IRL and pretend to be frustrated.
Such a player.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:55 PM
Banned

Doesn't matter if the server is red, blue, green, teal, or purple.. The same gross people will always exist, and will always ruin it for others.. Just sucks it kills the motivation to login and want to play..
Old 11-20-2019, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1999 you ran through dungeon X... group here.. group there.. group everywhere... 2019 you run through dungeon X... group here... ench solo there... ench solo everywhere. But it's not just enchanters... people are soloing everywhere. And soloing light blues instead of grouping. Befallen you have lvl 15s soloing first floor. Getting no exp on some mobs but killing them so a light blue pops in their place. Lvl 8 group zones in and there isn't any mobs and only 3 people on first floor. And we aren't even twink quest yet. Sure there are rubicite bp pallies running around with GBs.. but only a few.

I was 1 of the people killing light greens in befallen on an alt. I gave my area to the group. It's the right thing to do. But the other 2 refused to let them get exp. Makes me wonder why. And I see this is many dungeons. People with surnames killing orc cents. People with surnames farming yard trash in unrest. lvl 40s keeping zone in area clear of lizards...

Am I just that bad of a crap poster?
Sounds like a green server problem. I haven't seen any of that on teal.
Old 11-21-2019, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a green server problem. I haven't seen any of that on teal.
I'm on teal. =)
Closed Thread