Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wat
I didn't stutter!
Old 08-15-2019, 11:19 AM
Sarnak

Nah but you do sound like you have the IQ of an oyster though
Old 08-15-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah but you do sound like you have the IQ of an oyster though
Fuck you, Viscere.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Two hands of cards and I am playing the other one atm..*

FTE, PNP, Work it out.. CSR are pussyfooting bullshit. You see me, I see you, We don't like eachother or you have some change at nice loot. Your ass is getting trained or KS'd. Gonna laugh at you and take screenshots of me teabagging your corpse.

Classic was like red server but can't directly attack. 20 years of players getting old and tired at life, no thrill of the hunt, no zest. Looking for their afternoon relaxation. Fuck that.

The thrill of a 3D world filled with anons without 20 years of humdrum lame gamer nonsense filling their souls full of useless bullshit. Get in there, fuck em up. Its just pixels. I bleed for them, you die for them.
https://tenor.com/TCCK.gif
Old 08-15-2019, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't stutter!
I know ya not use to winning and it’s cool to gloat some but you sound dumb asf. This what riot is like? Yikes
Old 08-15-2019, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know ya not use to winning and it’s cool to gloat some but you sound dumb asf. This what riot is like? Yikes
This isn't gloating or about winning some root dragon pixels. Get off that. This is responding to Hyjal and his requests for classic. Do you remember what we were like back then, what others were like. Sitting in High Pass and getting KS'd by wizard. Telling him to get lost and he laughs while looting your orc.

These guys want rules but they don't want rules. They want a little rules. Mostly what serves them and their needs. I am willing to put up with the convoluted rules over the years, I didn't complain until recently. I am willing to listen to cunts cry about this and that but my tolerance only goes so far.

I told you I was playing another hand, devils advocate. I am tired of reading Hyjal. Selective rules. He wants classic then here I am considering it. I was very different 20 years ago and so were the other players.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This isn't gloating or about winning some root dragon pixels. Get off that. This is responding to Hyjal and his requests for classic. Do you remember what we were like back then, what others were like. Sitting in High Pass and getting KS'd by wizard. Telling him to get lost and he laughs while looting your orc.

These guys want rules but they don't want rules. They want a little rules. Mostly what serves them and their needs. I am willing to put up with the convoluted rules over the years, I didn't complain until recently. I am willing to listen to cunts cry about this and that but my tolerance only goes so far.

I told you I was playing another hand, devils advocate. I am tired of reading Hyjal. Selective rules. He wants classic then here I am considering it. I was very different 20 years ago and so were the other players.
You sound just as much like a crying cunt as you put it
Old 08-15-2019, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
You sound just as much like a crying cunt as you put it
fair enough.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Holy cap that escalated. Not sure how to interpret you reply because either I'm to dumb or viseven versa.

Using FTE rule in conjunction with the established PNP, imo, would be a better environment then 50 rules with 2 amendments per rule.

Currently bleaching my eyes after reading your post mblake81. And btw, you're an old man, get off the forums and get a life... 81 and playing elf Sim lol
Old 08-15-2019, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make dragons AoE death touch people waiting to snipe FTEs during trash clears!
Good idea!

Turn blue into the competition server. Players who like that stuff can stay here. People who like classic can play green.

Close the red server for the resources.
Closed Thread