Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Downloaded the current patch and I'm still getting the spells_us.txt error.
I downloaded new patch and it fixed it for me. Being here 9 years and that's a first i've seen they didnt include patch file link in thread.

I would close it out and try to download the file again linked above by Baler. See if that fixes it.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I downloaded new patch and it fixed it for me. Being here 9 years and that's a first i've seen they didnt include patch file link in thread.

I would close it out and try to download the file again linked above by Baler. See if that fixes it.
I encourage people to start making it a practice to get the Patch Files from the top of the Home page, or the Getting Started Guide.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:20 AM
Kobold

Thanks for patch!

Rogean any thoughts about Quaking ? Your completly ruining gameplay for all the European fans with this 3-9 PM EST weekend USA primetime Quakes. It means all Quakes happen midnight Euroland. Also all static 24h respawn mobbs we have to go up in middle of night for.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:27 AM
Kobold

holy fuck, no more legging it through the GIGANTIC breadth of west karana and qhills for centuries every time i want to train my barbarian shammy

i'm weeping, this is so fucking beautiful

21 y/o fantasy nerd - Discord: Midoo#2125
Odym Drekk
- 52 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 51 BAR WAR (alt)

Old 09-29-2019, 10:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Where?

Why not just post a link here? Where is the link at the top of the page? I'm clicking the link in the getting started section and it just takes you to the home page. It says there are 467 players on the server. What am I missing?
Old 09-29-2019, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I encourage people to start making it a practice to get the Patch Files from the top of the Home page, or the Getting Started Guide.
Problem is, look at the top of this page, there's like nothing up there about a new patch download (you have to go back to the home page to even get to the new patch download)...it's literally only shown on the home page which nobody really reads...except when they put a big graphic on it or a new patch update.

I've been here since 2010 and just now noticed the patch was at the top there on the home page...that's how unnoticed it is, lol.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem is, look at the top of this page, there's like nothing up there about a new patch download (you have to go back to the home page to even get to the new patch download)...it's literally only shown on the home page which nobody really reads...except when they put a big graphic on it or a new patch update.

I've been here since 2010 and just now noticed the patch was at the top there on the home page...that's how unnoticed it is, lol.
I've been on p99 since 2010 too! change is hard sometimes. But it's probably for the best that people grow accustom to a more user friendly standard than trying to hunt through announcement posts for patch link.
Big things coming with green!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

Thanks for the help. I think that worked. I STILL don't see a link on the home page or anywhere else. Lol
Old 09-29-2019, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardtheinsane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the help. I think that worked. I STILL don't see a link on the home page or anywhere else. Lol
Red Link, getting started.

http://www.project1999.com/files/P99Files50.zip
Old 09-29-2019, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Link broken for me =\
Closed Thread