Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Guard McStinkles in POM . Take him down to the rat maze.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Nashlyenin, very nice guides. Any objection to me adding them to the wiki?
Go ahead mate, dunno if its worth the trouble now. It was a fun way to level up at the time. Also I think you were the shaman in trunk shark room when I was leveling up there?

PoM exp is very nice, respawn is 72 min tho so if you're down in the rat maze or the ent fields with someone else, mobs can get scarce. If you do take Mcstinckles down to maze, might as well duo down there.

You can also charm in WW, because they have so much hp its a good idea to round up a couple and root them near each other so they can beat down your pet faster. 59/60 you can kite Ice Burrowers around, takes about 15 minute per depending on resists.

Chardok is also a possibility, Ive only done ent tunnel.

Sirens Grotto- if you egress over and start fighting from that end, some kills are possible but they have very high resists. Have that wc cap ready.

Another tip for lower lvl druids charm killing. If the 2 mobs are low but in range of each other just fear 1 and both will go into flee mode, use lowest lvl fear it doesnt last very long. This works in the early 30s in the croc caves in CT, Walruses/ kodiaks/ rhinos/elephants in EW in the high 30s low 40s.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashlyenin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go ahead mate, dunno if its worth the trouble now. It was a fun way to level up at the time. Also I think you were the shaman in trunk shark room when I was leveling up there?
LOL, yeah probably. I was there for quite awhile, but I'm just terrible at remembering people's names. Sorry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:11 AM
Kobold

Thanks for the write up Nashlyenin! That was the most thorough Kedge guide I've ever read, I'm gonna have to give it a go one day and see if I can handle it.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the write up Nashlyenin! That was the most thorough Kedge guide I've ever read, I'm gonna have to give it a go one day and see if I can handle it.
Find an Enc friend if you can and go nuts in Kedge. Enc/Druid duo is so OP there and more fun than you'll ever have solo.
Old 10-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find an Enc friend if you can and go nuts in Kedge. Enc/Druid duo is so OP there and more fun than you'll ever have solo.
I actually need an item from Kedge for my epic, I'll have to call on my enchanter bros!