Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 03:15 AM
Banned

Question 98 is a nice number (still young) but what is this about?

Okay yes, I am still kind of an internet and forums newbie but it seems like my post count has stayed at "98" after 3 or 4 posts. �� Has anybody else experienced this phenomenon? I'm tired of taking up almost 2 backpacks worth of space with my lvl100 forumquest spells. ����������

Okay, so it just changed. Is it that posts in certain forum sections like Rants & Flames or specific threads may not influence the post count?

Thanks for your time Norrathians! ����������
Last edited by Asteria; 10-17-2018 at 03:18 AM.. Reason: Post count changed this time after posting here
Old 10-17-2018, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

Correct. RnF posts don't add to your post count.
Old 10-17-2018, 03:53 AM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct. RnF posts don't add to your post count.
Thank you! And here I was thinking that one account with the anonymous suit avatar and a post count of 0 with like 7 actual posts (RnF) I guess was either some kind of hacker or an inside joke with a moderator or something.

Well my ignorance certainly leads to some iinteresting and inadvertent hallucinations of real or dubious comedic value! ☺🤯😅😂😂
Old 10-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Planar Protector

I'm so sorry if I got you sucked into this awful place, Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Check PMs in a sec
Old 10-17-2018, 05:29 PM
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so sorry if I got you sucked into this awful place, Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Check PMs in a sec
That's okay you poor dear. I will track you down eventually and impose my punishment of making you drink a 12 pack of soda a day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2018, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Pro tip: Don't post too much outside of RNF! Maintain your youth in post count! Be forever Kobold!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is too late for me. Sarnak status isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Old 10-17-2018, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's okay you poor dear. I will track you down eventually and impose my punishment of making you drink a 12 pack of soda a day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t want to be fat again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread