Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 07:22 AM
Kobold

Default PLing question

Is it okay to be in one of the most popular low lvl zones and pull the entire outside to pl someone? In unrest many days in a row this is what is happening.. there are no mobs outside at all up and they keep just pulling everything constantly. People are also complaining in ooc.. this consider "legal"?
Old 10-19-2018, 07:37 AM
Sarnak

Zone disruption is against server rules. If they play dumb about it, immediately call bullshit and petition.
Old 10-19-2018, 07:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zone disruption is against server rules. If they play dumb about it, immediately call bullshit and petition.
I asked and they said I could single kill of there mob of pulls.. so np.
Last edited by poofph; 10-19-2018 at 08:05 AM..
Old 10-19-2018, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

If they have over four mobs you can pull out mobs from their kite and they can't do shit about it. Enjoy.

If not kiting to plvl then petition for disruption.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it okay to be in one of the most popular low lvl zones and pull the entire outside to pl someone? In unrest many days in a row this is what is happening.. there are no mobs outside at all up and they keep just pulling everything constantly. People are also complaining in ooc.. this consider "legal"?
I usually ask players that are PLing in popular zones to leave. If they refuse I keep an eye on them and if I see one mob run over another player, I boot them out of the zone or suspend them. It's really shitty to PL in popular zones, especially during peak times. I didn't see any petitions last night about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they have over four mobs you can pull out mobs from their kite and they can't do shit about it. Enjoy.

If not kiting to plvl then petition for disruption.
While true, if they die and a mob they didn't kill goes right for you because of social agro, don't blame them.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

This annoyed me in uguk when the entire zone was being pulled by a druid and his low level friend and we had a group wanting to move from scryer to ZL and the PLevel duo called it but were pulling the zone. I'm sure maybe a group member might have petitioned but I dont petition anything ever because I dont want to be a troublemaker or have some petition classified as a false petition lol
Old 10-19-2018, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

used to be able to pl someone 1-20 in about an hour or so (in my super secret hidden pl spot) till max hit damage was patched in, sad times
Closed Thread