Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 04:26 PM
Banned

at 60 ON RAIDS? none of them are fun
at 60 for camps, 5 man stuff and general farming? necro, chanter, bard, mage, druid
Old 10-19-2018, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
toenails. "Oh hell, there he go again talking that shit"
Bend, corners like I was a curve, I struck a nerve
And now you 'bout to see this Southern playa serve
I heard it's not where you're from but where you pay rent
Then I heard it's not what you make but how much you spent
Now throw your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care
And if you like fish and grits and all that pimp shit
Everybody let me hear you say, "O-Yea-yer"
Old 10-19-2018, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Druid.
Old 10-19-2018, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except vp
I prefer to think of it as VP being an unfun zone.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

I can't believe it hasn't been said yet... but to me, Enchanters are by far and away the most fun toon at level 60, And in my opinion, are the most powerful class in Velious. They are the best pullers outside of a few camps with calms + gnome form, they pretty much do the most DPS in any group setting, have the best hastes, and probably the best CC abilities in probably any MMO ever. Plus second the best slow.

The Exception is raids, they pretty much to suck to play on raids. Monks are the most fun raid toon to play at raids IMO.

my 2c =)
Last edited by Twochain; 10-19-2018 at 05:07 PM..
Old 10-19-2018, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe it hasn't been said yet... but to me, Enchanters are by far and away the most fun toon at level 60, And in my opinion, are the most powerful class in Velious. They are the best pullers outside of a few camps with calms + gnome form, they pretty much do the most DPS in any group setting, have the best hastes, and probably the best CC abilities in probably any MMO ever. Plus second the best slow.

The Exception is raids, they pretty much to suck to play on raids. Monks are the most fun raid toon to play at raids IMO.

my 2c =)
Enchanter might be a fun class for you but I bet your most hated class was reading, and you probably hate LeVar Burton as well
Old 10-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

my 2c =)
VoG plz
Old 10-19-2018, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VP best zone
Then why's it not fun for the best class? Checkmate, Riptard.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

my 2c =)
OP here... read my post. My only 60 is an enchanter and already excluded them from this thread because they do suck on raids
Old 10-19-2018, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Im gonna say warrior, not cuz its my only 60 (it is), but for real take a raid geared warrior out into the world, its tons of fun.
Closed Thread