Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 12:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure the majority of the server agrees this is a dumb rule. A few people will disagree because it got someone they don't like blanket suspended, but eventually things will turn the other way and instead of recanting their stupid philosophy about exp deaths, they will simply stay quiet.
Well meaning argument but in the end flawed. You will never see any apex person suspended with reference to this "rule". The shoe will never be on the other foot. Reasonable ways to agree on common rules breaks down in this situation. Might is right and Apex own the management. Why should they agree to reasonable rules when they know they will never be enforced regarding their actions?
Old 01-24-2018, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

This thread could have been made in nihi era

Svr is corrupt, hashtag deal with it
Old 01-24-2018, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

this thread actually made every faction on the box pissed off 5 stars, good job brobb. 5 stars.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any chance we could get Menden to clarify is thinking around this ruling?
After the rabid accusations against the staff in this thread, I doubt it.
Old 01-24-2018, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The GMs only fess up to their mistakes when they aren't questioned.
Old 01-24-2018, 04:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't give a shit about this issue or the health of the red server. Some nerd got a discord message from his bro named Tune, camped his Apex toon and logged on his GM toon. No big conspiracy. Not much to it at all really. Move on.
Old 01-24-2018, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollkarlen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mavstab could very well be the lowest iq nerd on the server. Grown up people trying to have a serious dicussion about server policy and all he can muster is rabid subjective yelling about how "his" side is always right. A child in mind and spirit.
Yikes, cringe worthy post for sure. Sorry that you can't comprehend that GMs associate the multitude of complaints/petitions against Brobb and suspend him for his actions. Not like he has a clean whistle....far from it. Sorry logic isn't your thing.
Old 01-24-2018, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

My whistle is clean, I apologize I like pvp and you don't mavstab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2018, 07:38 PM
Banned

#freebrobb

#gms-should-only-govern-trains-cheats-rmters-2boxers

#make-red-99-great-again
Old 01-24-2018, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My whistle is clean, I apologize I like pvp and you don't mavstab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
training mobs to entrance of tov and gating is far from pvp, I apologize for you being an idiot.
Closed Thread