Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a common tactic for rangers as they try to pass themselves off as real tanks.
I remember on blue a karnors lcy group was looking for a healer. I was on my ranger.

Fired up the wolf form, ran over, say “I saw you guys are lfm. I got chloroplast, may I join?” They seemed to think I was playing a druid and added me to the group. I was in the group for an hour or two healing (with the help of the necromancer who I think was in on it but liked having the extra regen).

Eventually I slipped up and wolf form faded and my true self was revealed sat there with Epic lightning prods. The leader was disappointed. He told me rangers can’t heal and booted me from the group.

Iirc i got the necromancer to leave with me and we duoed hands. 55+ ranger/nec strong combo!
Old 12-16-2020, 07:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ain't nobody's business where I am and what I do for a living.

Wrack - 52 Troll Shaman
Chiade - 42 Wood Elf Druid
Old 12-16-2020, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given that PotG is a velious spell, I'd sure hope that there aren't many druids running around casting it on green lol.
Found the guy thats anon. This is the reason you’ve never seen my 65 enchanter running around casting kei on green.
Old 12-17-2020, 12:40 PM
Kobold

High level players farming greens in low level zones. Trying to hide the shame I guess. Constant high level ANONs camping HGs in Karanas.
Old 12-17-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember on blue a karnors lcy group was looking for a healer. I was on my ranger.

Fired up the wolf form, ran over, say “I saw you guys are lfm. I got chloroplast, may I join?” They seemed to think I was playing a druid and added me to the group. I was in the group for an hour or two healing (with the help of the necromancer who I think was in on it but liked having the extra regen).

Eventually I slipped up and wolf form faded and my true self was revealed sat there with Epic lightning prods. The leader was disappointed. He told me rangers can’t heal and booted me from the group.

Iirc i got the necromancer to leave with me and we duoed hands. 55+ ranger/nec strong combo!
Quote of the day. Ranger heals FTW
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-17-2020, 02:40 PM
Aviak

Well-played JimJam.

But really folks, people have their reasons for /role, or even /anon. Not everyone likes to group or has time to group. Especially now that a lot of people are working from home and do the afk camping thing. Say what you will about playing on company time, but it is a reality right now.

On the other hand, complaining about trivial shit is classic. This is also why I inspect random people sometimes to find out which one is truly bothered by it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2020, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure that was me dude lol =P

It seems more people are going /anon to hide their guild tag these days, that's a bigger reason than people wanting to hide where they are.

I generally don't help people who are /anon and send me a tell, especially after they train me (happened the other day lol)
It was you! Was a fun group.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Being /anon is a sure sign you are /boxing. Ban stick incoming...
Old 12-18-2020, 01:45 PM
Aviak

Everyone is levelling right now and don't want to be disturbed.

/who all cleric 56 60 is being spammed every second. Trust me.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

...you mean folks don't want to drop what they are doing, get a port to another continent, run through several zones burning Invis charges on their ring, to 90% res your level 9 alt?

/selfish
Closed Thread