Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the green cycle is different than blue? Why?
It's not. This is exactly how it was on blue years ago. This is just more detailed.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 01-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Yeah the writeup (good job btw) looks good from what I recall on Blue.

Of course, it doesn't change the absurd rarity of the stone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Still though, Green is such a weird server where camping a single spawn location for damn near everything in the game seems to be the preferred method, including spawn cycles like this... at least on Blue most everyone respected a single person torturing themselves with their 100th straight rusty dagger drop. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is being made to do away with Meas, klayne, and the few others that feel they own that zone and do not welcome others to try for plats.

Pyzjn is part of a 6 spawn cycle on P99 green. This cycle differs from the blue cycle and live in many ways so pay close attention.

There are 6 mobs possible all starting at 9pm game time. The mobs are as follows:
Pyzjn, Decaying Skeleton (this one will have gold on corpse or Brass weapons or armor), Skeleton, Putrid Skeleton, Dread Corpse, Varsoon.

These mobs and these alone have an 11min 45sec game timer for repop.
It is critical if you cant track to be watching from the top of the middle hill between ruins and surefall to make sure u are panning around at about 9pm and 5 sec in game time to see what mob spawns.

3 of the mobs will pause before moving instantly. These are Pyzjn, Varsoon, and Decaying Skeleton. These mobs cast buffs so they pause before moving at all. Decaying of course does not cast spells however he is the rare that would have been Pyzjn with a Glowing Stone but was skipped by the chance spawn rate in coding.

If you are a pet class i suggest placing a pet on one spot and standing on another spot to ensure you cover two spots. This is legal per menden and discussion during December in forums about this saying it is a class skill and therefore is not against any rules. Then spam /pet kill Pyzjn over and over until your sure she didn't spawn and your pet doesn't have her.

There are 5 spots and 5 spots only that can spawn these mobs. These spots ive marked vaguely by the Green crosses on the map. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you are around or on these spots you have a shot at the Lotto that is
Pyzjn and her Glowing Black Stone now worth 5-7k.

There is no other tactic at all needed to ensure that the 11min 45 sec timer mobs spawn. However there is an added Varsoon that can spawn he spawns on the hills to the right of the monk house halfway up zone and wanders around, If this mob is killed during your cycle you set the timer as that time that the OOC spam msg occurs from Varsoon the liviing dying and turning into Varsoon the Undying.

Varsoon is the only exception in the zone because this mob has an ID tag in the game code and it doesnt know one Varsoon from the other. This mob was recently added few months back to throw off the people farming her yet once again.

Pay close attention to OOC because many times ull be afk and someone or a guard will kill varsoon and it will start your 11min 45 sec timer again.

There is no chance of any mob in the cycle spawning after 7am. So should you miss a placeholder or spawn of pyzjn and you kill her at or around 3am game time, you can log off because nothing at all will spawn past 7am. This sometimes can cause only 2 of the 3 chances per cycle to occur. To ensure this doesnt happen make sure all mobs that spawn, are killed by you or guards in 1 game hour time or 3 min real life time.

I hope you all check this and follow this closely, as this is the true system of the cycle and the now locked wiki cycle is false info designed to mislead players from gaining her item.

Goodluck you all... This was made by Elfing Rangers, Farmed 36 stones since december 14th 2019. I learned the system as I went along trying. Anyone else tells you otherwise they are lying and being selfish.
Quoting for just in case.

But why is the wiki locked
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But why is the wiki locked
The wiki isn't locked, but I can see why you were confused. Someone put a link to the Wayback Machine's Allakhazam entry right after her name, and the wiki adds a lock symbol as the icon for HTTPS (ie. secure) links with no text.

I moved that link down below (and gave it some text) to eliminate the confusion.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:12 AM
Fire Giant

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for sharing OP very very kind of you to share. This is stuff that most people would never ever learn. Truly appreciate the knowledge
My pleasure. I got sick of people not having a shot or ignoring my advice when offered so this is a try is all.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:06 AM
Fire Giant

I wish i could edit or remove some items from my comments. To Klayne, he didnt do anything wrong ever, i took a comment he had made personally and felt I could lump him into the category of bad folks. Klayne is a good player, im sorry for my ill timed remark.

For the rest that read this just follow this write-up and eventually her 3% drop rate stone will appear, expect many many kills of rusty daggers that is if she pops. Sometimes it can be back to back spawns, sometimes 2 stones in 2 hours sometimes no stones for weeks on end.

EQ RNG wins time and again
Old 01-05-2021, 05:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki isn't locked, but I can see why you were confused. Someone put a link to the Wayback Machine's Allakhazam entry right after her name, and the wiki adds a lock symbol as the icon for HTTPS (ie. secure) links with no text.

I moved that link down below (and gave it some text) to eliminate the confusion.
Loramin old friend good seeing you post on this. Yeah i figured it was locked I have made a collection of around 63 screenshots of her holding the stone and wanted to upload a valid screenshot of the mob with stone and not some guy from p99 blue wearing it. I figured they locked me out of it because i modded it one day and the very next day everything was reverted.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:21 AM
Skeleton

Good write up. Can confirm this is exactly how it works. My experience was it was a regular skeleton and not a decaying skeleton with bronze weapon/ringmail but only a minor difference. I got my info from another player who was there a lot (maybe another alt of yours, not sure), glad I got mine before someone made the knowledge widely known. My wiz loves his double blinky set up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

And thanks to you for bowing out and not trying to compete for it when I was there camping it already (Pinadwen) when you logged in. One time is enough for me.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin old friend good seeing you post on this. Yeah i figured it was locked I have made a collection of around 63 screenshots of her holding the stone and wanted to upload a valid screenshot of the mob with stone and not some guy from p99 blue wearing it. I figured they locked me out of it because i modded it one day and the very next day everything was reverted.
Weird, but you should be able to upload it now (if not let me know). And yeah that current wiki picture isn't the greatest, so if you had a better one I'd use it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:03 AM
Fire Giant

My pleasure pinadwen. Glad you got it. It's annoying enough waiting let alone being bullied off a camp. Gl to you all.