Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 11:06 AM
Large Bat

Default Looking For Fellow Adventurers

Hello everybody. I'm brand new to the server, I currently have a level 5 DE Enchanter named Valahari, and I am looking for people to play with regularly. I am generally online from about 4:00pm EST-10:00pm EST. I played EQ from launch up until Luclin about 15 years ago. I recently became aware of project 1999, and have gotten it up and running, and have been playing everyday since then (about two days so far lol). Feel free to give me a tell if you would like to group together sometime, just think having your own enchanter group buddy means you have breeze/clarity and haste on tap when we are grouped together...... once I'm a high enough level of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2016, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome aboard + awesome name (and all those movies too*)
Avoid the haters & love the players. If I see you online I'll definitely /tell you a joke or just offer up what ever help I can.
Old 11-17-2016, 01:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepupp3tmast3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everybody. I'm brand new to the server, I currently have a level 5 DE Enchanter named Valahari, and I am looking for people to play with regularly. I am generally online from about 4:00pm EST-10:00pm EST. I played EQ from launch up until Luclin about 15 years ago. I recently became aware of project 1999, and have gotten it up and running, and have been playing everyday since then (about two days so far lol). Feel free to give me a tell if you would like to group together sometime, just think having your own enchanter group buddy means you have breeze/clarity and haste on tap when we are grouped together...... once I'm a high enough level of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome. I just returned my self after a year plus break due to lose of the game. I was only here for about 3 months prior to that but can tell you it's all it's supposed to be and more.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:15 PM
Large Bat

I have a lvl 6 human sk chilling in ECand Im usually online the same time as you. Where are currently lvling atm?
Old 11-17-2016, 08:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey, I'd be interested in joining you. I'm pretty much new to EQ so I've been looking for people to group with that would be understanding of that. Starting in December I will usually be free to play the same time frame as you listed as I'm EST.

What's your play style like? Since I'm new, I'm more focused on trying to experience the game for the first time and would like to explore when I can, instead of just hopping from one XP camp to the next. I understand grinding is a part of the game, so camping will be necessary, but I'd like to do so while touring as much of Norrath as possible.

Let me know what you think, and I'll try to get a character started as soon as possible. I'm thinking of Cleric, but I'm more than willing to change if something else would be better.
Old 11-20-2016, 05:07 PM
Large Rat

I'm Plaugeminded - Lvl 6 Necro. Never played the original EQ, just Shards of Dalaya servers a couple of years back. I'm on regularly and am thoroughly enjoying the game. Need a group to level with. Let me know!
Closed Thread