Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The salt is real. You miss out on a robe or sods bro?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone break this nerdcode down for me and anyone else who doesn't raid? I'd like to understand the humor behind all of this but seem to be missing some details.
Not missing much. Detoxx losing to hoku when velious dropped. A few key kills and pulls set hoku apart really hurting toxx’s crew (like a memblurred Sont kill). Otherwise it’s just routine bitterness of waking the sleeper / old malice over pixel probs.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Old 12-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Banned

Pity SoDs don't count.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

Don't worry, Lhance. This is just another petty argument between two adult men who felt the best use of their life was dedicating themselves to organizing other nerds to repetitively grind content they once experienced as teenagers.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, Lhance. This is just another petty argument between two adult men who felt the best use of their life was dedicating themselves to organizing other nerds to repetitively grind content they once experienced as teenagers.
Probably better then just a random retarded who just posts on forum thinking he is something.

I mean, if we here to play everquest, you wanna be good at CounterStrike? Wrong forum bro... get the fuck out here.

Pras Hokushin. Probably best p99 person i ever met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokushin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you still going hard Detoxx.. you should seek medical assistance after 4 hours
No where near as hard as I did. Ive developed and amazing core of people to lead this guild in my absence. Im about a 30% raider atm :/
Old 12-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably better then just a random retarded who just posts on forum thinking he is something.

I mean, if we here to play everquest, you wanna be good at CounterStrike? Wrong forum bro... get the fuck out here.

Pras Hokushin. Probably best p99 person i ever met.
Skarlorn is not retarded.

He is highly intelligent and imaginative with a quick wit and excellent writing skills. You should read his works here:

A Collection of Norrathian Homo-Erotica and other Fetishes
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=286084

Not only will you find some of his work there, you will find a plethora of other writers work there too! You just might enjoy some of it!

I just thought I'd try to steer you in a better, more positive direction. Hope this helps! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarlorn is not retarded.

He is highly intelligent and imaginative with a quick wit and excellent writing skills. You should read his works here:

A Collection of Norrathian Homo-Erotica and other Fetishes
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=286084

Not only will you find some of his work there, you will find a plethora of other writers work there too! You just might enjoy some of it!

I just thought I'd try to steer you in a better, more positive direction. Hope this helps! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Henrique post you quoted was barely coherent lol

I do truly appreciate the passion he uses with each stroke of the keyboard. Hands down my favorite poster

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Banned

Closed Thread