What happened?
Old 06-13-2021, 04:30 AM
Sarnak

We won the footrace.

She is dead. Thanks for asking.
Old 06-13-2021, 05:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We won the footrace.

She is dead. Thanks for asking.
Footrace?
Imagine if someone could script a program that could minimize distance traveled.This wouldn't be a footrace, it would be someone using a 3rd party program winning the race, I thought these were not permitted.

Then again, whoever won would have a huge advantage if they zoned the fastest. Advantage person with a quantum computer.

Then I imagined the most skilled player would be whoever clicked on the PoG tree first. They should win, then though"no....what if someone used a 3rd program to auto click the tree, this would be a huge disadvantage to people who follow the rules".
Old 06-13-2021, 05:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Footrace?
Imagine if someone could script a program that could minimize distance traveled.This wouldn't be a footrace, it would be someone using a 3rd party program winning the race, I thought these were not permitted.

Then again, whoever won would have a huge advantage if they zoned the fastest. Advantage person with a quantum computer.

Then I imagined the most skilled player would be whoever clicked on the PoG tree first. They should win, then though"no....what if someone used a 3rd program to auto click the tree, this would be a huge disadvantage to people who follow the rules".
Why would you follow rules on a server where they don't enforce rules and only give wrist slap penalties when they do rarely decide to discipline people?
Old 06-13-2021, 05:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you follow rules on a server where they don't enforce rules and only give wrist slap penalties when they do rarely decide to discipline people?
Winners don't cheat, and cheaters don't win?
Old 06-13-2021, 07:31 AM
Banned

Greetings Adventurer

I wanted to get back to you involving your incident related to a "kill-steal" today. Unfortunately, this is not a violation of the Rules of Conduct. Please feel free to contest any NPC in any zone of EverQuest as we already have a built-in system for determining loot rights. The player who does the most DPS to the enemy during the course of its engagement will receive the loot rights to the corpse. The community-term, 'Camps', is not recognized by Daybreak games as it upholds an unrealistic standard on the definition of fair-play gaming experience.

Please feel free to intervene all NPC's you desire to kill and loot, even if other players waiting for an enemy to spawn. The loot rights to the corpse will be awarded to the player who delivered the most damage per second to the enemy.

"There will be no first in force or engage rules arbitrated or enforced by a Game Master or Guide on any server. We believe players can resolve disputes about camps and raid bosses between each other. Game Masters and Guides will not help negotiate these disputes between players and guilds."

[EQ] Rules of Conduct
What are the EverQuest Rules of Conduct?
Old 06-13-2021, 07:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Winners don't cheat, and cheaters don't win?
I dunno seems like the cheaters have been winning for about 6 months now. Will they be held accountable? Probably not. Tough time of year.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-13-2021, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Apparently we are collectively Eddie Guerrero. No matter what we do we are cheating whenever we win. I guess keep enjoying your salt?

<Gravity>
Old 06-13-2021, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently we are collectively Eddie Guerrero. No matter what we do we are cheating whenever we win. I guess keep enjoying your salt?
Wrestling is stupid.
Closed Thread