Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 04:41 PM
Aviak

It would appear that the issues with the server are all higher end issues... like with loot and stuff only the farmers really get screwed over. yes people need loot but I don't think it's too much of an issue. Seems like they are heading down the right path with a dedicated CSR GM and then coders/admins for higher-level things. will be exciting once the bugs are worked out. I think this is still beta anyway.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

layonhands u r fuckin perfect m8.
you're a flower. you're also a rainbow and a river. you are the manifestation of all perfection and i want to i don't fucking know. i want this to not sound gay, but you are fucking perfect, layonhands.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Really fun server, great people, everyone is quite helpful.
So refreshing going after obsolete loot (on p99) that its top tier here! Ykeshas! Fbss! Diamondine earrings! Bronze armor ! woaaaah!

Have fun and join us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2015, 04:26 PM
Banned

Is there, or is there not, currently edible ICE CREAM on this server?
Old 01-30-2015, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

It's a shame the only drama people are interested in was the training of TSE and Malignant near the end of the servers life. There was way more interesting drama going on before this.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

If yall got a decent cheal chain macro. Send it my way.

I also never had a problem with layonhands in peq. But I was sparsely playing then.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 01-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

I miss ya Baub.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:12 AM
Banned

I just got banned from their forums for ranting and flaming on the rants and flames forums... Mind you I was just commenting on how the players bug reporting are also volunteers, not just the server staff. I would know, since I have posted over 450 Bug reports personally. I guess some people can't handle the truth.

I would say I am surprised but my last interaction in PM with a GM they basically told me if I dared to reply to the PM with anything but "I am sorry you are the man" I would get banned for good for staff harassment
Last edited by apio; 01-31-2015 at 06:20 AM..
Old 01-31-2015, 06:23 AM
Sarnak

Apio,

You by far have the most condescending attitude. I don't blame the mods for banning you in their forums. You have a history of raging, a lot.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2015, 07:31 AM
Banned

Haha thanks for posting this. I had lost that PM.

PS: I still hope the whiny Destiny crew never gets their characters restored, still think that whining on a public forum by half of the guild to get special treatment over established peq players was bad form, especially after the peq people welcomed us with open arms and decked everyone and their alts out with free gear, still think the lack of leadership in that guild (al kabor on peq) ultimately led to its downfall, still think that banning a character because of the name Buycurious and deleting all my plat was way over the top, and I still think it is pretty funny that I was deguilded one day after I quit playing on that server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Oh and layonhands is still a jackass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by apio; 01-31-2015 at 09:02 AM..
Closed Thread