Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Developer

It looks pretty clear they have zero tolerance for staff bashing. Shocked much? They have become a little more tolerant here at p99.

Anothe thing I have noticed, is they don't want p99 people preaching at them about doing things like on p99.

They are not about building numbers up asap. They want to fix bugs. Fix quests. And work on having a high quality tak experience.

The exp changes were unpopular. There will be many more things that will be too. So what. Running a server is not easy. Coding on servers is not easy. Dealing with whiney, self entitled players just sucks.

Are you important to the takp? Not if you are ticking off and frustrating the devs and gms.

H
Old 02-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

iance, i think you just got burnt out, man. you put a whole lot of time and energy into this thing. it caught up with you, and you flipped your lid for a bit. i saw the whole thing go down on the forums as it was happening.

i think if you just chill out for awhile, take a break, and stop ranting about TAKP over here now.... then the GMs might lift your ban. might not, idk, i'm not on the staff over there, but i do know they're never going to lift your ban unless you calm down a bit. this is just a game, man, no need to get so emotionally invested in it.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have to hide your disciplinary actions there is obviously something wrong, it is weak and unprofessional.
We hide disciplinary actions. Public debate of them goes nowhere good.

We ban without warning.

We ban when rules are broken.

We watch other message boards too, and know what people are saying. We have not said we would ban on such things, but they have. So that means flame them all you want over here on p99, but don't be upset when you get banned over there.

They have better tying together of message board logins, to game accounts. +1 takp. And a ban on the boards over there, will likely mean in game too. We don't do that so much.

H
Old 02-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Apio has a history of being a ticking bomb. If things aren't going his way, he'll feel entitled to bitch and whine to the public.

Just ignore him and move along.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

I thought everyone actually was entitled to bitch to the public.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought everyone actually was entitled to bitch to the public.
You are entitled to. That does not mean there will be no consequences. Can only rustle so many jimmies, before someone gets bent.

H
Old 02-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharhog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as you give him all the loot, and can stand him in vent for longer than 3 seconds you may be just the person he is looking for.
You know Wharhog, I've actually been doing you a huge favor by not discussing any of the Armed & Hammered stuff publicly. I'm not sure how you expect to succeed as a guild when people find out it's being run by someone who has some pretty obvious issues dealing with other people, but since you chose to bring drama over here then I guess I'll respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharhog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as you give him all the loot
I'm really curious where this one is coming from. Literally the only item I've looted on a raid was the crappy shaman stick from Phinny, which I was told to loot. Maybe you're confusing me with Innovation, the other warrior who left your guild after you informed him that all warrior loot would be going to your shared box. In fact, I gave you two BIS bracers for your necro the night before you randomly guild removed me without saying a word to me. I constantly gave to the guild and there were zero loot issues so I'm curious how you came to this conclusion.

Maybe it's related to that argument I had with you about attending FGs... you know, that argument that you told everyone else about to justify you guild removing me but never actually took place?

The fact that you're even bringing up loot as a point of contention when there are no raid mobs in the game yet shows where your mind is.

Quote:
and can stand him in vent for longer than 3 seconds
Again, it's funny that you say this when over half of your guild has talked to me since this and have expressed that they wish I was still in the guild.

Anyways, there's a reason that I never tried to contact you after I was guild removed, even though it was seemingly random. A guild that's ran by someone who's apparently having issues with his own insecurities can't succeed. I'm actually curious to see how quickly your guild will hemorrhage members as they obtain loot you want or you decide you don't like the sound of their voice or whatever random stuff ends up setting you off.

It's apparent that Armed & Hammered won't have success being ran in such a way, which is unfortunate since there's a lot of good people in that guild. But that's why I'm forming my own raid guild which will provide a much more stable atmosphere for members interested in killing dragons and having fun, and disinterested in high school drama.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks pretty clear they have zero tolerance for staff bashing. Shocked much?
Yes but disagreeing with the staff is not the same as bashing the staff.

I think their intentions are genuinely good but the same is true for Apio. Something something passionate.

Give it a couple months and this server can be awesome.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know Wharhog, I've actually been doing you a huge favor by not discussing any of the Armed & Hammered stuff publicly. I'm not sure how you expect to succeed as a guild when people find out it's being run by someone who has some pretty obvious issues dealing with other people, but since you chose to bring drama over here then I guess I'll respond.

I'm really curious where this one is coming from. Literally the only item I've looted on a raid was the crappy shaman stick from Phinny, which I was told to loot. Maybe you're confusing me with Innovation, the other warrior who left your guild after you informed him that all warrior loot would be going to your shared box. In fact, I gave you two BIS bracers for your necro the night before you randomly guild removed me without saying a word to me. I constantly gave to the guild and there were zero loot issues so I'm curious how you came to this conclusion.

Maybe it's related to that argument I had with you about attending FGs... you know, that argument that you told everyone else about to justify you guild removing me but never actually took place?

The fact that you're even bringing up loot as a point of contention when there are no raid mobs in the game yet shows where your mind is.

Again, it's funny that you say this when over half of your guild has talked to me since this and have expressed that they wish I was still in the guild.

Anyways, there's a reason that I never tried to contact you after I was guild removed, even though it was seemingly random. A guild that's ran by someone who's apparently having issues with his own insecurities can't succeed. I'm actually curious to see how quickly your guild will hemorrhage members as they obtain loot you want or you decide you don't like the sound of their voice or whatever random stuff ends up setting you off.

It's apparent that Armed & Hammered won't have success being ran in such a way, which is unfortunate since there's a lot of good people in that guild. But that's why I'm forming my own raid guild which will provide a much more stable atmosphere for members interested in killing dragons and having fun, and disinterested in high school drama.
you are right lets not air dirty laundry /edit

Personally I didnt want to see a good player leave, but you brought it on yourself. I would have let you back in no questions asked, but you didnt seem like you wanted back in.
Last edited by Furst; 02-01-2015 at 06:52 PM..
Old 02-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Aviak

I won't bother to post logs of your psychotic rants to my guildmates, but realize we have them. There was a reason none left for your visions of grandeur. You may be better served to stay right here in your element, and flourish in IB.
Closed Thread